Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: The First Out Transgender Active Duty U.S. Army Officer: “My Story Is Not Unique”

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeKerriii View Post
    Read the articles of secession for South Carolina, The south Carolina legislature definably thought it was primarily about slavery.

As far as judging people in the pat, does that meant that folks like Stalin and Mao now get a free pass? Every western nation had given up slavery by then.
    Mike.. If the Civil war was primarily this great Northern crusade to end slavery, then why did Lincoln allow the border states that didn't secceed to continue practicing slavery throughout the war? Being from Delaware I'm sure that you're well aware that Delaware was one of the 5 Union slave states (along with MD, KY, MO And WV) . Aren't you?

"Since Lincoln issued The Emancipation Proclamation as a military measure, it didn’t apply to border slave states like Delaware, Maryland, Kentucky and Missouri, all of which had remained loyal to the Union."

http://www.history.com/news/5-things...d-emancipation
    Last edited by Rainmaker; 06-14-2015 at 07:10 PM.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    You seem to spend a lot of your time endorsing the same kind of thinking as ISIS. Boith you and they on you live and abbreviate hate, divison and intolerance. Fighting both Bigots at home and Bigots like ISIS at the same time seems appropriate. different faces of the same evil

Rome only fell long after the Christians took over, so we are slowing going in the opposite way which just might make us avoid their mistakes
    It's ok Mike you can stop protesting now.... They already said you could come out of the closet.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainmaker View Post
    It's ok Mike you can stop protesting now.... They already said you could come out of the closet.
    I am a 60 year old straight white male, married to the same woman for woman for over 33 years with two grom sone. I am interested in the subject because vile bigots like you would have kept me from marring her or had me arrested for being married to her in until the SC slapped ignorant bigots like yourself , bigot using the same biblical excuses, same hateful retoric and often the ame Churches, the Southern Baptists for example.

You might be bigoted and self-centered enough to only support rights for people like your self, that is obvious the case. But not everyone is that way, Some of us act like responsible citizens.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Mike.. If the Civil war was primarily this great Northern crusade to end slavery, then why did Lincoln allow the border states that didn't succeed to continue practicing slavery throughout the war? Being from Delaware I'm sure that you're well aware that Delaware was one of the 5 Union slave states (along with MD, KY, MO And WV) . Aren't you?

"Since Lincoln issued The Emancipation Proclamation as a military measure, it didn’t apply to border slave states like Delaware, Maryland, Kentucky and Missouri, all of which had remained loyal to the Union."

http://www.history.com/news/5-things...d-emancipation
    The Civil war was not the great Union war to stop slavery, Secession was the attempt by a bunch of vile human garbage to keep slavery alive and profitable. The Notth was fighting mosty to preserve the, a nation traitors were trying to destroy. For the North Slaver was a side issue for the south it was the main issue.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    The Civil war was not the great Union war to stop slavery, Secession was the attempt by a bunch of vile human garbage to keep slavery alive and profitable. The Notth was fighting mosty to preserve the, a nation traitors were trying to destroy. For the North Slaver was a side issue for the south it was the main issue.
    The war was basically a 2nd American revolution. Only this time the British won

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    I am a 60 year old straight white male, married to the same woman for woman for over 33 years with two grom sone. I am interested in the subject because vile bigots like you would have kept me from marring her or had me arrested for being married to her in until the SC slapped ignorant bigots like yourself , bigot using the same biblical excuses, same hateful retoric and often the ame Churches, the Southern Baptists for example.

You might be bigoted and self-centered enough to only support rights for people like your self, that is obvious the case. But not everyone is that way, Some of us act like responsible citizens.
    I don't care who you married Mike. that's your business. Not judging you,I'm simply stating facts. And because it conflicts with your worldview you're reacting angrily because deep down you know that it's true.

Now, While Rainmaker can definitely appreciate your rhetoric, I find your inability to separate the rhetoric from reality hypocritical.

You claim to be an egalitarian. But, you seem to consider anybody who disagrees with you as sub human scum. You're what Marx termed a useful idiot.

May God have mercy on your soul sir. Rainmaker out//
    Last edited by Rainmaker; 06-14-2015 at 07:45 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    You might be bigoted and self-centered enough to only support rights for people like your self, that is obvious the case.
    Are people who oppose polygamy and polygamist also bigoted and self-centered?

Are people who oppose the legalization of prostitution also bigoted and self-centered?
    As Libertarians, we seek a world of liberty; a world in which all individuals are sovereign over their own lives and no one is forced to sacrifice his or her values for the benefit of others

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Lighten up Francis.

I don’t have any quotes……you can pick one for yourself

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by USN - Retired View Post
    Are people who oppose polygamy and polygamist also bigoted and self-centered?

Are people who oppose the legalization of prostitution also bigoted and self-centered?
    I was talking to an open racist who think segregation is a good idea.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    I don't care who you married Mike. that's your business. Not judging you,I'm simply stating facts. And because it conflicts with your worldview you're reacting angrily because deep down you know that it's true.

Now, While Rainmaker can definitely appreciate your rhetoric, I find your inability to separate the rhetoric from reality hypocritical.

You claim to be an egalitarian. But, you seem to consider anybody who disagrees with you as sub human scum. You're what Marx termed a useful idiot.

May God have mercy on your soul sir. Rainmaker out//
    I think that people that want to harm good people just becasue of the color of their skin or whom they love are scum.

You did not state a a fact when you implied I was in the closet, just you just made a pitiful attempt at what you might have thought was an insult