Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Career military people think they are conservative. They are liberal.(By John T Reed)

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainmaker View Post
    Rainmaker waited 2 months for this. You're Johnny on the spot with that reply!
    Sorry, I didn't know there was a time limit...are you gonna mark me down a grade or what?
    The Voice of Reason

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Na. you need to do 20 burpies and 50 crunches.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bos Mutus View Post
    Sorry, I didn't know there was a time limit...are you gonna mark me down a grade or what?
    Well, You've obviously done your homework on this one. but, at only 528 words, you've barley met the minimum required to express an opinion....... After two months, Rainmaker expected more out of you.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainmaker View Post
    Well, You've obviously done your homework on this one. but, at only 528 words, you've barley met the minimum required to express an opinion....... After two months, Rainmaker expected more out of you.
    I don't currently have a staff opening for personal post editor...but, thank you for your interest..
    The Voice of Reason

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    They and their dependents get 100% bottomless pit, no co-pay medical care from cradle to grave. In many assignments, they also get all their food free.
    Both points are so incredibly wrong, that it's obvious the writer was working off of dated and/or incorrect information, that they were either too lazy to fact check, or too foolish to care.

Reminds me quite a bit of mass media writers/reporters, who don't bother getting their facts right on any firearm-related stories they put out, and instead rely on misinformation put out by anti-gun lobbyists.

The problem with this, of course, is that the average citizen in this country is also too lazy to fact check the articles they read, or the news they watch, so are easily swayed to have opinions based on "facts" that are either presented with a political skew, or just plain incorrect.