Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Hypenated Americans.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TJMAC77SP View Post
    Thanks. Even though he believed in the bible, I can still respect his well-placed contempt for the church. It's kind of why I like some of his stuff.
    Efficiency through redundancy is a contradiction in terms.

Attrition is not an effective means of combat.

“The problem with defending the purity of the English language is that English is about as pure as a cribhouse whore. We don’t just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat them unconscious and riffle their pockets for new vocabulary.” – James Nicoll

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rollyn01 View Post
    Thanks. Even though he believed in the bible, I can still respect his well-placed contempt for the church. It's kind of why I like some of his stuff.
    So, I thought about this as I was sitting among the West Indian Red Gumbo trees at the Desoto Memorial contemplating the impending Reconquista. I think you're overthinking things. What are the chances of the NWO Reptilian shape-shifters using Low-Yield Earth-Penetrating Nuclear Weapons? We have limited resources.... a couple metal garbage cans make a good faraday cage. Nomsayin?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainmaker View Post
    So, I thought about this as I was sitting among the West Indian Red Gumbo trees at the Desoto Memorial contemplating the impending Reconquista. I think you're overthinking things. What are the chances of the NWO Reptilian shape-shifters using Low-Yield Earth-Penetrating Nuclear Weapons? We have limited resources.... a couple metal garbage cans make a good faraday cage. Nomsayin?
    Now that the laser designator has been recalibrated, it doesn't matter. Speaking of which, you still haven't answered to whether or not you was playing around with it, causing a new "sky roof" to appear in the bunker.

“The problem with defending the purity of the English language is that English is about as pure as a cribhouse whore. We don’t just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat them unconscious and riffle their pockets for new vocabulary.” – James Nicoll

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Blog Entries
    So, RM ...

Have you read up on the reconquista in the archives of the Aztlan Movement?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rollyn01 View Post
    Funny thing is I had never heard the quote so did some reading after I googled him. I agree with you. One thing I like (among several) was "That the Jews assumed a right Exclusively to the benefits of God. will be a lasting witness against them. & the same will it be against Christians"

He seems to have been an interesting guy. I will have to read further.

I don’t have any quotes……you can pick one for yourself

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TJMAC77SP View Post
    Funny thing is I had never heard the quote so did some reading after I googled him. I agree with you. One thing I like (among several) was "That the Jews assumed a right Exclusively to the benefits of God. will be a lasting witness against them. & the same will it be against Christians"

He seems to have been an interesting guy. I will have to read further.
    He was one of the very few who saw slavery as a great evil when others at the time thought it was the great ordained duty of Christians to bring "civility to the savages" through enslavement. How sad that many of his contemporaries saw him as crazy. "There's little difference between genius and madman" - Albert Einstein.