Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Josh Duggar

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Absinthe Anecdote View Post
    Here he is at age 20, five years after he molested his sisters, joking about incest.

That sounds unrepentant to me, but you go right along supporting this jackass just because he is a Christian.

You go ahead and keep on thinking that I hate all Christians too. I don't, but you can think that I do if it makes you feel better.
    Did the Pentecostal preacher's daughter that dumped you wear those kind of dresses too? You have to admit they're kinda hard to resist

Senior Member Absinthe Anecdote's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainmaker View Post
    Epstein's Pedofile Island?
    What in the hell are you talking about? I would try to find out on my own, but there is no way in hell that I'm typing that into a search engine.

What place are you saying Clinton went to?
    All behold that fancy strutting peacock, the bake sale diva...

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Did the Pentecostal preacher's daughter that dumped you wear those kind of dresses too? You have to admit they're kinda hard to resist
    Baptist girl, and yes she wore dresses like that as a child.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TJMAC77SP View Post
    Well none of us would like imagining ourselves in the role the Duggars are now in. I am sure that is what motivated Seewald. Support to people he admires. I would imagine they would rather have anyone else in that role but that isn't really why you reversed a completely hypothetical situation.

So you have just now concluded the show is bad and a 'train wreck'? Before this incident you had no issues with the Duggars? I am still imagining you have never watched an episode. I further imagine that like me you merely heard about their family and beliefs in the media and that is what formed your opinion. That opinion was more than likely formed quite awhile ago.

We all have agendas. When we obfuscate those agendas in our posts with logically flawed arguments and specious positions I find that intellectually dishonest (I am really liking your phrase. Hope you don't mind my continued use of it).

A typical response is to accuse me to be completely in the camp of the person or persons whom you deem I am supporting. This is a well worn issue. You certainly aren't the only one to do it but you do it without resorting to lies and insults (minor snarky insults yes). Despite my statements to the contrary the intimation is that I somehow support Duggar and Seewald because I am a Christian and yet through your own words that isn't really true so what it the alternative? That I have an agenda that is merely to support the objective truth? Well, that's no fun.
    I had never heard of it until this thread popped up. I have no problem labeling it a train wreck based on its current state. It was removed from the air because of a scandal involving incest. That is deserving of the lable train wreck in my book.

I think I also said that the Duggar's had made a three-ring circus of their lives, and I stand by that remark without having watched a single episode of the show.

I am basing it on my opinion of those whose sign on to do a reality TV show.

Be it the Duggar's, Gene Simmons, the Jersey Shore kids, the Kardashians, the midget couple, or the Honey Boo Boo family.

When you invite reality TV cameras into your home, you are going to be ridiculed by me to a certain degree. You are making your life into a circus, I might watch and enjoy it, I might not. It is circus like entertainment in my opinion.

Of course you can happily laugh your way to the bank as I sit and mock you on the MTF. You really shouldn't care what I think because, you put yourself in the spotlight.
    Last edited by Absinthe Anecdote; 05-28-2015 at 04:38 PM.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    What in the hell are you talking about? I would try to find out on my own, but there is no way in hell that I'm typing that into a search engine.

What place are you saying Clinton went to?
    Oh Come on Now AA? I thought you were supposed to be an analyst? I guess they don't allow you guys to look at anything other than LexisNexis or Reuters anymore, lest you do some independent research and figure it out?
    Last edited by Rainmaker; 05-28-2015 at 04:29 PM.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Oh Come on Now AA? I thought you were supposed to be an analyst? I guess they don't allow you guys to look at anything other than LexisNexis or Reuters anymore, lest you do some independent research and figure it out?
    I got this from typing in "Epstein Clinton"

http://nypost.com/2015/02/14/bill-cl...hillary-again/

You are screwing up the terminology, according to the New York Post, it is "Orgy Island" and the airplane that takes you there is the "Lolita Express."

If you would tighten up your language, I might read what you post more often.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    I got this from typing in "Epstein Clinton"

http://nypost.com/2015/02/14/bill-cl...hillary-again/

You are screwing up the terminology, according to the New York Post, it is "Orgy Island" and the airplane that takes you there is the "Lolita Express."

Yes, that's a tame version. But, at least it's starting to (finally) leak out. I'm surprised how many people have never heard of this. A lot of my clients are Europeans. We'll usually end up talking politics at some point or another. They've known all about this because it's been all over the British media for a while now. It's been interesting for me to notice how this has hardly been covered at all by the Zionist American Ministry of Propaganda. Now after years of these gangsters selling the country down the river, they're throwing Hitlery under the bus, because they can't keep the lid on it very much longer.
    Last edited by Rainmaker; 05-28-2015 at 04:50 PM.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Yes, that's a tame version. But, at least it's starting to (finally) leak out. I'm surprised how many people have never heard of this. A lot of my clients are Europeans. We'll usually end up talking politics at some point or another. They've known all about this because it's been all over the British media for a while now. It's been interesting for me to notice how this has hardly been covered at all by the Zionist American Ministry of Propaganda. Now after years of these gangsters selling the country down the river, they're throwing Hitlery under the bus, because they can't keep the lid on it very much longer.
    What does it have to do with Hillary?

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sandsjames View Post
    What does it have to do with Hillary?
    Nothing really.... Notice how, she's suddenly being taken to task for email servers and the corruption of the clinton foundation? They are still soft-balling her. But, at least they are talking about it. .The shape shifting bitch has done far worse and gotten away scot free..But, as Rusty said. it's the modern day scarlet letter.

A billionaire convicted pervert, pleading the 5th when asked about his associations with a former POTUS and potential future first Husband is the straw that breaks the camel's back.

Having just traveled to 2016 and back in My Hot-tub time machine I can tell you that your next election "choice" is between Senator Pochahontas Warren vs. John Ellis Bush 3.
    Last edited by Rainmaker; 05-28-2015 at 05:22 PM.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

You must always be ready to separate the chaff from the wheat with your winnowing fork my friend!