Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Texas biker gangs ordered to kill 'anyone in uniform'

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)

Texas biker gangs ordered to kill 'anyone in uniform'

http://www.goheroes.us/53-hours/texa...one-in-uniform

WACO: Police have issued an Officer Safety Alert after credible information was received that the biker gangs involved in today's deadly shootout have been ordered to 'kill anyone in uniform'.

Police were involved in the shooting that included at least 3 outlaw motorcycle gangs (OMGs) in what a local police sergeant is calling “…one of the worst crime scenes I have seen in 34-years of Law Enforcement. ” Photographs from the scene show ‘the colors’ of the Cossacks, Bandidos and Scimitars, although the Cossacks and Bandidos appear to be the main belligerents. Both of those motorcycle clubs are from Texas and have had bad blood since a Bandido chapter president was arrested for stabbing two Cossacks in the parking lot of another restaurant.

Waco police had placed a security contingent of about 12 officers and were there when a fight broke out and spilled into the parking lot. the fight progressed rapidly from fists, to chains and knives and then firearms. Officers moved in as gunfire was erupting and treated it as an active shooter scene. According to Sgt. Swanton, spokesman for the department, police did fire at the gang members who were shooting after gunfire was directed at them.

The shootout has left at least 9 dead and 18 injured and although police were at the Twin Peaks Bar & Grill at the time of the shooting, none were injured. The hangout features scantily-clad servers. According to Sgt. Swanton of the Waco Police Department, the agency has been trying to work with the bar within the last few months in getting outlaw biker gang activity “cut back” at the venue and have been unsuccessful, “they have not been of much assistance to us”, he explained. Swanton frustratedly continued, “Apparently the management wanted them here, so we didn’t have any say so in the matter of whether they could be here or not.” Following the shooting the establishment issued the following statement:

“We are horrified by the criminal, violent acts that occurred outside of our Waco restaurant today. We share in the community’s trauma. Our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for our customers and employees, and we consider the police our partners in doing so. Our management team has had ongoing and positive communications with the police and we will continue to work with them as we all want to keep violent crime out of our businesses and community. We will continue to cooperate with the police as they investigate this terrible crime.”

The Waco police said that a large contingent of officers from all levels working in cooperation to process the crime scene.
    If only the Michael Brown and Eric Garner cases, which prompted so many conservatives who were successfully appealed to by the Southern Strategy, to put "thin blue line" bumper stickers all over the cars; weren't the cases that caused so many people to film the police and expose their abuses... and even stand up to the police... if these biker gangs in Texas were the first to wage war on the police, I'm wondering if the thin blue line would be anywhere near as popular.

I'm also wondering if people in the news articles are going to be calling these bikers "thugs" or "animals" and things of that nature in the comments sections of news articles and facebook news feeds. We'll see.
    "Well... Uber's going to "driverless" cars soon, and their research probably shows that they're a natural fit (when it comes to getting paid for doing nothing)."
    -Rainmaker, referencing black males

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusty Jones View Post
    I'm also wondering if people in the news articles are going to be calling these bikers "thugs" or "animals" and things of that nature in the comments sections of news articles and facebook news feeds. We'll see.
    They should be called thugs and animals. That's exactly what they are. I guess we'll have to wait to see if the President calls them thugs and animals as well, or if he only refers to black people that way.

I, personally, wouldn't even bother sending in the police. I'd send in the National Guard, fully armed, and see how things go.

I can see what you're trying to get at but, unless I've missed something, my question is why has nobody bothered questioning the response of the police force in this situation? Nobody is saying that they used too much force. Why isn't anyone questioning why the police were even there in the first place, prepared for what happened. Were they profiling? I think they were. And I think it was warranted. I fully expect the number of bikers pulled over in the near future to increase greatly.

You should be happy about this situation. Racist white guys killing racist white guys. It's the ideal scenario. Now, in the future when someone points out black on black crime you can pull this one out of your bag of tricks.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I have heard many people call them thugs. Greta Van Susteren to name one

http://video.foxnews.com/v/424351286...#sp=show-clips

I don’t have any quotes……you can pick one for yourself

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Thugs like rap music, rob stores at gunpoint, collect welfare and drink Mad Dog wine. Whereas, motorcycle club members occasionally resolve internal disputes, most likely caused by a misunderstanding, by using weapons to inflict bodily harm upon each other. Big difference, right?

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TJMAC77SP View Post
    I have heard many people call them thugs. Greta Van Susteren to name one

http://video.foxnews.com/v/424351286...#sp=show-clips
    Considering how she's been defending use of the word "thug," I can easily chalk that up to her making a conscious effort to use that word to describe the bikers for visibility reasons.
    "Well... Uber's going to "driverless" cars soon, and their research probably shows that they're a natural fit (when it comes to getting paid for doing nothing)."

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FLAPS, USAF (ret) View Post
    Thugs like rap music, rob stores at gunpoint, collect welfare and drink Mad Dog wine.
    1. Of the four things you mentioned, only one of them is a crime and is part of the definition of "thug."

Whereas, motorcycle club members occasionally resolve internal disputes, most likely caused by a misunderstanding, by using weapons to inflict bodily harm upon each other. Big difference, right?
    2. How is any of this as opposed to the four things you used to describe "thug?"

The non-criminal acts you mentioned are stereotypes of black people. Yet, you consider that part of "thuggery." Yeah, tell me again how that the term isn't the new n-word?

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sandsjames View Post
    They should be called thugs and animals. That's exactly what they are. I guess we'll have to wait to see if the President calls them thugs and animals as well, or if he only refers to black people that way.

I, personally, wouldn't even bother sending in the police. I'd send in the National Guard, fully armed, and see how things go.

I can see what you're trying to get at but, unless I've missed something, my question is why has nobody bothered questioning the response of the police force in this situation? Nobody is saying that they used too much force. Why isn't anyone questioning why the police were even there in the first place, prepared for what happened. Were they profiling? I think they were. And I think it was warranted. I fully expect the number of bikers pulled over in the near future to increase greatly.

You should be happy about this situation. Racist white guys killing racist white guys. It's the ideal scenario. Now, in the future when someone points out black on black crime you can pull this one out of your bag of tricks.
    Okay, if this was in Chicago and the cops drove past a club that they saw Gangster Disciples, Vice Lords, and Mickey Cobras going into and coming out of and they decided to position themselves there; that's one thing. Nobody would say that that was racist. And that's all they did in the case of the bikers.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    1. Of the four things you mentioned, only one of them is a crime and is part of the definition of "thug."

2. How is any of this as opposed to the four things you used to describe "thug?"

The non-criminal acts you mentioned are stereotypes of black people. Yet, you consider that part of "thuggery." Yeah, tell me again how that the term isn't the new n-word?
    I think you missed his sarcasm. Really.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Okay, if this was in Chicago and the cops drove past a club that they saw Gangster Disciples, Vice Lords, and Mickey Cobras going into and coming out of and they decided to position themselves there; that's one thing. Nobody would say that that was racist. And that's all they did in the case of the bikers.
    I don't know who any of the groups are...

I'm impressed, though, Rusty. You figured out a way to turn white guys killing white guys into a race discussion. Well done.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sandsjames View Post
    I think you missed his sarcasm. Really.
    I just took another look at it. Yeah, I missed it. Good thing you caught it before I did, because I'd have gotten trolled the fuck out of. Good looking out!