Thread: New Fitness Managemnet System

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

New Fitness Managemnet System

Anyone check out AAFIMS II yet? They not only removed all pt scores prior to 2010 but all prior PT scores. All that is visible (at the member level, anyway) is the current score.

Could this signal a return to a more sane PT? One where a single failure 3 years ago doesn't doom someone from special duties, EOT decs, etc for all time?

It was never, ever supposed to be this way. Could the new system signal a return to a more balanced approach from the top? Or was it all a mistake that will be fixed in a future version (when they fix the fact CSS and PTLs can't access the system, even in the laters case to input scores, at least not at my location).
    Newton's First Law of Motion

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Not sure what you are talking about. I still see all of my PT scores dating all the way back to 2010.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    That's odd. Mine are gone. They must've messed mine up. Well, there goes that hope of a more sane program. Sigh.
    Last edited by technomage1; 01-21-2015 at 08:10 AM.
    Newton's First Law of Motion

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I just wanna know why they initially took the old one down before the new one was ready.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Mine are all there...except my last one. Funny. I fail one and it is in the system before I make it back to my shop. I pass one and it isn't in there a week later. Odd.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Insert clever quote here...