Thread: Duke university to start Muslim call to prayer in Jan 15.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)

Duke university to start Muslim call to prayer in Jan 15.

Saw this while looking for related stories to the Paris incident on CNN.
    Apparently Duke university, as of this friday, will Start allowing the Muslims at the school, to broadcast the Islamic call to prayer on Fridays only.

So what's everyones thought on this?

http://us.cnn.com/2015/01/15/us/duke...yer/index.html

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by garhkal View Post
    Saw this while looking for related stories to the Paris incident on CNN.
    Apparently Duke university, as of this friday, will Start allowing the Muslims at the school, to broadcast the Islamic call to prayer on Fridays only.

So what's everyones thought on this?

http://us.cnn.com/2015/01/15/us/duke...yer/index.html
    I'm sure the Pro-Marxist Professors at Duke University will offer extra credit to their white students, if they apologize for being white and be there to wash the feet of the Mahomets before they pray
    Last edited by Rainmaker; 01-15-2015 at 09:27 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I imagine some atheists on campus will complain about the prayer calls. I also imagine many, if not most of the Muslims Duke is attempting to appease would gladly replace the US Constitution with Sharia Law.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Seems duke has reversed their decision to allow the call to prayer... Somewhat.
    http://www.cnn.com/2015/01/15/us/duk...yer/index.html

The part that makes me scratch my head, is since less than 5% of the school population is Muslim, how in gods name, did they feel this would UNIFY the campus?

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by garhkal View Post
    Seems duke has reversed their decision to allow the call to prayer... Somewhat.
    http://www.cnn.com/2015/01/15/us/duk...yer/index.html

The part that makes me scratch my head, is since less than 5% of the school population is Muslim, how in gods name, did they feel this would UNIFY the campus?
    These twisted ideologues don't care about Unifying anything. This is how the self-hating white Progressive, Academic mind works. They protest to ban Chick Filet from campus over a CEO's personal opinion.

But, then seek to tolerate Muslim Fundamentalists who'd love nothing more than to stone the homos to death.
    Last edited by Rainmaker; 01-19-2015 at 04:29 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainmaker View Post
    These twisted ideologues don't care about Unifying anything. This is how the self-hating white Progressive, Academic mind works. They protest to ban Chick Filet from campus over a CEO's personal opinion.

But, then seek to tolerate Muslim Fundamentalists who'd love nothing more than to stone the homos to death.
    The hypocrisy among progressive liberals is mind-numbing.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    The way Coach Wallace explained it to Rainmaker in Allegany Public School Civics class circa 1986 was like this....
    The United States (i.e The State) operates under a secular civil constitution.
    American Society (i.e The Nation) is obviously majority Christian.
    Of course none of this matters because, the Congress outsourced the power to coin money to the unconstitutional private global,banking cartel. They operate under the golden rule. that he who has the gold makes the rules. Usury is not a Christian Value.