Thread: Mulitple Impact Bullets. A bolo for your pistol.

RSS
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Mulitple Impact Bullets. A bolo for your pistol.

Multiple Impact Bullets makes a .45 cal pistol cartridge called the Mi-3 Pulse that contains a slug and 3 tethered projectiles. The idea is that the center slug tracks directly to the target as a normal bullet would, but it’s followed by three smaller projectiles that are tethered to form a spinning bolo. The company’s [...]

More...

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GearScout View Post
    Multiple Impact Bullets makes a .45 cal pistol cartridge called the Mi-3 Pulse that contains a slug and 3 tethered projectiles. The idea is that the center slug tracks directly to the target as a normal bullet would, but it’s followed by three smaller projectiles that are tethered to form a spinning bolo. The company’s [...]

More...
    Being that I have a daughter, this would be perfect for her would-be "dates" in her tweenie years.
    Efficiency through redundancy is a contradiction in terms.

Attrition is not an effective means of combat.

“The problem with defending the purity of the English language is that English is about as pure as a cribhouse whore. We don’t just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat them unconscious and riffle their pockets for new vocabulary.” – James Nicoll

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I dunno. You can't achieve "death-ray" status with a handgun. Call me old fashioned but I'll stick with hollow points for now.
    "Wrong" is one of those concepts that requires witnesses. Catbert, Evil Director of Human Resources

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo432 View Post
    I dunno. You can't achieve "death-ray" status with a handgun. Call me old fashioned but I'll stick with hollow points for now.
    I'm inclined to agree. However, based on your siggy, I'm a bit surprised that you're not into an old fashioned baseball bat to bludgeon the target to death.
    Efficiency through redundancy is a contradiction in terms.

Attrition is not an effective means of combat.

“The problem with defending the purity of the English language is that English is about as pure as a cribhouse whore. We don’t just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat them unconscious and riffle their pockets for new vocabulary.” – James Nicoll