Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 55

Thread: What Makes Me Happy

  1. #41
    Administrator Mjölnir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Norfolk, VA
    Posts
    2,964
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sandsjames View Post
    TBH, from the picture I would never be able to tell she has a cleft lip/palate. The doctor is doing an amazing job.
    Thanks. It swaps back and forth between him (chief of plastic surgery at Johns Hopkins) and a guy in CA about who is the #1 cleft repair Doctor in the country. Best deal in military med one is swapping out of tricare for Johns Hopkins
    The most important six inches on the battlefield ... is between your ears.

  2. #42
    Administrator Mjölnir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Norfolk, VA
    Posts
    2,964
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Birthday grilling with my wife and daughter. Going to have a bonfire and s'mores later.

    Add to that having all week off ...

    #winning
    The most important six inches on the battlefield ... is between your ears.

  3. #43
    Administrator Mjölnir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Norfolk, VA
    Posts
    2,964
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sandsjames View Post
    TBH, from the picture I would never be able to tell she has a cleft lip/palate. The doctor is doing an amazing job.
    This is where we started:



    The most important six inches on the battlefield ... is between your ears.

  4. #44
    Banned sandsjames's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    6,984
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjölnir View Post
    This is where we started:



    Pretty amazing...

  5. #45
    Senior Member Rusty Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Norfolk, VA
    Posts
    3,936
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    So, my wife and I switched auto insurance; and I had to send the new declaration to the banks, since I'm financing my vehicle. Well, my wife is the one who takes care of the insurance, and I had to go through her email in order to reset the password so I could log into the insurance websites.

    Well... as soon as I looked into the email, I saw a scam email from debt collector; claiming that she took out a $1,000 cash advance; and they threatened her with arrest by the "Financial Crimes Enforcement Network" if she didn't pay back that money.

    So what did I do? I took a restroom break, snapped a picture of my dick, and responded with it. I told them "please open attachment to see credit card information."

    Yes, it made me happy. I patted myself on the back for it.
    "Well... Uber's going to "driverless" cars soon, and their research probably shows that they're a natural fit (when it comes to getting paid for doing nothing)."
    -Rainmaker, referencing black males

  6. #46
    Administrator Mjölnir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Norfolk, VA
    Posts
    2,964
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusty Jones View Post
    So, my wife and I switched auto insurance; and I had to send the new declaration to the banks, since I'm financing my vehicle. Well, my wife is the one who takes care of the insurance, and I had to go through her email in order to reset the password so I could log into the insurance websites.

    Well... as soon as I looked into the email, I saw a scam email from debt collector; claiming that she took out a $1,000 cash advance; and they threatened her with arrest by the "Financial Crimes Enforcement Network" if she didn't pay back that money.

    So what did I do? I took a restroom break, snapped a picture of my dick, and responded with it. I told them "please open attachment to see credit card information."

    Yes, it made me happy. I patted myself on the back for it.
    Well done.

    Did you send it as a zip file
    The most important six inches on the battlefield ... is between your ears.

  7. #47
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Columbus, ohio
    Posts
    3,326
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjölnir View Post
    So, my wife and I switched auto insurance; and I had to send the new declaration to the banks, since I'm financing my vehicle. Well, my wife is the one who takes care of the insurance, and I had to go through her email in order to reset the password so I could log into the insurance websites.

    Well... as soon as I looked into the email, I saw a scam email from debt collector; claiming that she took out a $1,000 cash advance; and they threatened her with arrest by the "Financial Crimes Enforcement Network" if she didn't pay back that money.

    So what did I do? I took a restroom break, snapped a picture of my dick, and responded with it. I told them "please open attachment to see credit card information."

    Yes, it made me happy. I patted myself on the back for it.
    Well done.

    Did you send it as a zip file
    Now that was a cool way to respond!

  8. #48
    Administrator Mjölnir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Norfolk, VA
    Posts
    2,964
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    My gym had a cardio cinema room where they show a movie all day, nice distraction from the cardio machine.

    I did an extra 27 minutes of cardio to finish watching the Goonies.
    The most important six inches on the battlefield ... is between your ears.

  9. #49
    Senior Member Rainmaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    on a Marl Road
    Posts
    3,882
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Rainmaker's former High School winning its 4th straight Maryland State Football Championship (6th overall) at the Navy's field in Annapolis.

    Amazingly they've only lost 1 game in that 4 year period and set a state record for points in a season — 682. While running the same old-school Wing-T offense.

    Even more impressive, in a day and age when many kids tend to emulate the reprehensible behavior of professional athletes, these coaches still do it the right way.

    Now, It ain't Big school football, with D1 recruits running 4.4 fourties all over the field (like in some other states). But, this is one of those places, where young men are still required to say "Yes Sir/No Sir" and those who want the privilege of strapping it up in front of their small mountain town on Friday nights get pushed both physically and mentally during the breaking in period.

    There's no "taking a knee" in front of the Stars and Stripes in Allegany County.


    https://mobile.twitter.com/FH_Footba...274944/photo/1
    Last edited by Rainmaker; 12-13-2016 at 09:52 PM.

  10. #50
    Administrator Mjölnir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Norfolk, VA
    Posts
    2,964
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainmaker View Post
    Rainmaker's former High School winning its 4th straight Maryland State Football Championship (6th overall) at the Navy's field in Annapolis.

    Amazingly they've only lost 1 game in that 4 year period and set a state record for points in a season — 682. While running the same old-school Wing-T offense.

    Even more impressive, in a day and age when many kids tend to emulate the reprehensible behavior of professional athletes, these coaches still do it the right way.

    Now, It ain't Big school football, with D1 recruits running 4.4 fourties all over the field (like in some other states). But, this is one of those places, where young men are still required to say "Yes Sir/No Sir" and those who want the privilege of strapping it up in front of their small mountain town on Friday nights get pushed both physically and mentally during the breaking in period.

    There's no "taking a knee" in front of the Stars and Stripes in Allegany County.


    https://mobile.twitter.com/FH_Footba...274944/photo/1
    I live not too far from the Stadium in Annapolis, we drove by on SAT morning on our way to catch the bus to the Army / Navy Game and saw some of the folks from both schools getting stuff ready the game. Congrats
    The most important six inches on the battlefield ... is between your ears.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •