Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Film, Left behind

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusty Jones View Post
    Ah, so this is all about you "critiquing" my posts from an objective standpoint?

Bullshit, because you're pretty damned selective when it comes to that.

You can attempt to throw the homosexuality back on me if you want because, quite frankly, I don't give two shits.

The reason that you're here pissing and moaning is because, contrary to what you're saying, my "trolling" - which you claim to be ineffective - did shake you. Wanna prove me wrong? Then walk away.
    So in your twisted logic if I respond to your bullshit then I am "butt hurt" about your unoriginal post? Your post "shook me"? Is that the basis of your assertion?

Could it be (see if this sounds familiar).............

"I am not bitching about the meme only your total loss but to use anything related to male homosexual acts when attempting to insult someone. You posted that in response to a reasonable post and it adds (typically) no value to the discussion other than to troll bait. You know that, I know that and probably every reader of the MTF sees the same thing.

If you are going to be a troll, and I know you will, at least be original and try not to let your subconscious drive your humor. Not all of us, and probably very few of us, are afraid of gay people. Or, whatever it is that you feel for gay people.

So..............am I back to being a fundamentalist Christian? "

You have even recycled the same frapping meme!!

And.........I never mentioned being objective and I am certainly not being selective. I find just about everything you post to be inane, without much original thought (there are rare exceptions). I think you are an angry bigot and homophobe.

I don’t have any quotes……you can pick one for yourself

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TJMAC77SP View Post
    So in your twisted logic if I respond to your bullshit then I am "butt hurt" about your unoriginal post? Your post "shook me"? Is that the basis of your assertion?

Could it be (see if this sounds familiar).............

"I am not bitching about the meme only your total loss but to use anything related to male homosexual acts when attempting to insult someone. You posted that in response to a reasonable post and it adds (typically) no value to the discussion other than to troll bait. You know that, I know that and probably every reader of the MTF sees the same thing.

If you are going to be a troll, and I know you will, at least be original and try not to let your subconscious drive your humor. Not all of us, and probably very few of us, are afraid of gay people. Or, whatever it is that you feel for gay people.

So..............am I back to being a fundamentalist Christian? "

You have even recycled the same frapping meme!!

And.........I never mentioned being objective and I am certainly not being selective. I find just about everything you post to be inane, without much original thought (there are rare exceptions). I think you are an angry bigot and homophobe.
    All I did was post a meme - a meme that has been around for years, that I didn't create. A meme that you've likely seen many times before. And... it triggered and angry response from you. Yes, you're butt hurt. Quit being in denial, chump - you're butt hurt. That's why you're still here. You're here because you're butt hurt, and because you're trying to prove that you're not... and you're failing.

Whether my posts are original, inane, or whatever... they've got you feeling a certain way, and they've got you talking. So if I'm "trolling," the only objective that even matters has already been met.

I'm going to say this on my use of "homoeroticism" - I have nothing against homosexuality, but other people do - that's why they're offended by it. Case in point - YOU.
    "Well... Uber's going to "driverless" cars soon, and their research probably shows that they're a natural fit (when it comes to getting paid for doing nothing)."
    -Rainmaker, referencing black males

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    All I did was post a meme - a meme that has been around for years, that I didn't create. A meme that you've likely seen many times before. And... it triggered and angry response from you. Yes, you're butt hurt. Quit being in denial, chump - you're butt hurt. That's why you're still here. You're here because you're butt hurt, and because you're trying to prove that you're not... and you're failing.

Whether my posts are original, inane, or whatever... they've got you feeling a certain way, and they've got you talking. So if I'm "trolling," the only objective that even matters has already been met.

I'm going to say this on my use of "homoeroticism" - I have nothing against homosexuality, but other people do - that's why they're offended by it. Case in point - YOU.
    I have seen the meme before........you posted it in another attempt to get a faithful person to react. It didn't work then and it didn't work now. The only anger (and that is a big stretch of the word) is over your bullshit.

As to which one of us gets angry about homosexuality (I had to pause a moment to stop laughing) I invite MTF readers to read this tripe........

http://forums.militarytimes.com/show...l=1#post348018

A whole thread of fear.

I do appreciate you admitting to trolling. That's the first step.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    I have seen the meme before........you posted it in another attempt to get a faithful person to react. It didn't work then and it didn't work now. The only anger (and that is a big stretch of the word) is over your bullshit.
    Nope, it's working now. That's why you're here. Again, quit being in denial.

As to which one of us gets angry about homosexuality (I had to pause a moment to stop laughing) I invite MTF readers to read this tripe........

http://forums.militarytimes.com/show...l=1#post348018

A whole thread of fear.

I do appreciate you admitting to trolling. That's the first step.
    Holy shit, TJ is trying to rally all of MTF against me! Only, it's not going to work. Right now, as we can see, you're the only person here who even gives two shits about this meme. E4RUMOR likely does too, and maybe SJ might - even if it's to a lesser extent.

I'm sure that I can speak for a few others here when I say that the "Jesus Fucking Christ" meme is quite humorous - especially when you look at how Christians react to it. Christians like you, TJ.
    "Well... Uber's going to "driverless" cars soon, and their research probably shows that they're a natural fit (when it comes to getting paid for doing nothing)."

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    [Image removed]

from the Guidelines:

Graphic sexual language and images
    Graphic sexual language and images are not acceptable. Find another site for that. Posts will be removed with posting privileges suspended should your word choice and/or photos become too graphic. Social norms are the accepted guideline here, but as with all things in these forums, we have the final say.
    Hey! It wasn't a graphic sexual image! Whoever created that image made sure that no genitalia was shown!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Nope, it's working now. That's why you're here. Again, quit being in denial.

Holy shit, TJ is trying to rally all of MTF against me! Only, it's not going to work. Right now, as we can see, you're the only person here who even gives two shits about this meme. E4RUMOR likely does too, and maybe SJ might - even if it's to a lesser extent.

I'm sure that I can speak for a few others here when I say that the "Jesus Fucking Christ" meme is quite humorous - especially when you look at how Christians react to it. Christians like you, TJ.
    So I am back to being a Christian?

Great, another few pages and I won't be Christian enough. That thread was hilarious the first time but will probably one elicit a chuckle this time.

The meme is funny but when it is posted ONLY to insult an MTF poster and to elicit an angry response it is trolling and bullshit........hence me saying so.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    So I am back to being a Christian?

Great, another few pages and I won't be Christian enough. That thread was hilarious the first time but will probably one elicit a chuckle this time.
    I never said you weren't Christian or Christian enough. You've got me confused with someone else.

The meme is funny but when it is posted ONLY to insult an MTF poster and to elicit an angry response it is trolling and bullshit........hence me saying so.
    And I should care that you think it's trolling and bullshit, why? Do you want me to start seeking approval from you before I post anything? You think I'm posting here to try to please you?

Bitch, please.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I never said you weren't Christian or Christian enough. You've got me confused with someone else.

And I should care that you think it's trolling and bullshit, why? Do you want me to start seeking approval from you before I post anything? You think I'm posting here to try to please you?

Bitch, please.

I don't have the time to censor your bullshit but I try to make the time to accurately label it for what it is.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    I don't have the time to censor your bullshit but I try to make the time to accurately label it for what it is.
    Ah yes, so TJ thinks that a particular post is "bullshit." So fucking what?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Ah yes, so TJ thinks that a particular post is "bullshit." So fucking what?
    Which of us is mad now..................Bro