Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 78

Thread: Loose Change conspiracy

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    overseas on tdy
    Posts
    67
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Loose Change conspiracy

    I just saw this documentary on Netflix and there are so many unanswered questions that contradict what was provided by our government.

    Does anybody feel there is more to the story of 9/11 or just another conspiracy theory that plays with people's minds? As a public servant, I have a strong national pride to my country but at the same time, I do not think I could be so ignorant as to how malicious governments could become. That is why I do not have any political affiliation and will remain an independent to the day I leave this earth.

    The death of Barry Jennings is highly suspicious.

    Does any event on 9/11 seem obscure to you?

    http://barryjenningsmystery.blogspot.com/

    http://deadlinelive.info/2009/04/16/...-to-foul-play/

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    n/a
    Posts
    30
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Loose Change conspiracy

    The only answer that will ever satisfy a conspiracy theorist is "you're right".

  3. #3
    Senior Member meatbringer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    murica
    Posts
    251
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

    Re: Loose Change conspiracy

    Quote Originally Posted by ChiefAD View Post
    I just saw this documentary on Netflix and there are so many unanswered questions that contradict what was provided by our government.

    Does anybody feel there is more to the story of 9/11 or just another conspiracy theory that plays with people's minds? As a public servant, I have a strong national pride to my country but at the same time, I do not think I could be so ignorant as to how malicious governments could become. That is why I do not have any political affiliation and will remain an independent to the day I leave this earth.

    The death of Barry Jennings is highly suspicious.

    Does any event on 9/11 seem obscure to you?

    http://barryjenningsmystery.blogspot.com/

    http://deadlinelive.info/2009/04/16/...-to-foul-play/
    The one thing that bothers me the most regarding 9/11 is the evidence of demolition charges being the actual cause of the buildings coming down. I'm sure many people have seen pictures of I-beams being cut perfectly and diagonally on different consipracy theory movies, but I have personally seen physical photos of the scene that reflect this. A friend of mine's father is NYPD and is one of the many who were there during the events. During the cleanup he took many pictues of the scene.

    There is also the situation at the Pentagon where the entire scene was covered with stone and dirt by dump trucks immediately following the "plane" that hit.

    NORAD anyone? Building 7?

  4. #4
    Senior Member TJMAC77SP's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    3,156
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

    Re: Loose Change conspiracy

    Quote Originally Posted by meatbringer View Post
    The one thing that bothers me the most regarding 9/11 is the evidence of demolition charges being the actual cause of the buildings coming down. I'm sure many people have seen pictures of I-beams being cut perfectly and diagonally on different consipracy theory movies, but I have personally seen physical photos of the scene that reflect this. A friend of mine's father is NYPD and is one of the many who were there during the events. During the cleanup he took many pictues of the scene.

    There is also the situation at the Pentagon where the entire scene was covered with stone and dirt by dump trucks immediately following the "plane" that hit.

    NORAD anyone? Building 7?
    There are so many things that can be said to refute the myriad of conspiracy theories regarding 9/11 but in relation to pre-planted charges in the WTC I simply ask........................What would be the tonnage of explosives required to execute such a demolition and then consider the miles of det cord also needed? How long would it take to plant such explosives? How would that be hidden in a building occupied nearly 24/7 and with a 24/7 security force?
    ___________________
    Read carefully, think, then write thoughtfully……………………………..

    I don’t have any quotes……you can pick one for yourself

  5. #5
    Senior Member Rusty Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Norfolk, VA
    Posts
    3,936
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)

    Re: Loose Change conspiracy

    I'm not a conspiracy theorist either, in fact... I hate conspiract theories with a compassion.

    However, 9/11 is different. I really do believe that it was a missile that hit the Pentago, and not a plane. The hole in the Pentagon was not big enough for a plane to have gone through. Has anyone seen a plane sticking out of the building? Parts of the airplane laying around? No? Why?

    A closer look at the airplanes that hit the twin towers shows that they were not passenger planes. The claim as that the hijackers used box cutters to keep the passengers in order... and even told the passengers that they were going to die.

    I'm sorry but... put yourself in the passengers situation. In that situation, is a box cutter going to deter you from and getting up and stomping a mudhole in his ass? Is it going to stop you and a hundred other passengers from making quick work of two men with box cutters?

    There was also an explosion that occurred inside of at least one of the buildings before the plane hit. But the video in slow motion, and you can actually see it.

    By the way, if you think the government would never do such a thing, you might want to read up on Operation Northwoods - which was declassified in the late 90's. In the early 60's, the Joint Chiefs of Staff wanted to organize acts of terrorism throughout cities across the US and even sink a few Navy ships (with Sailors on them), and blame it on Cuba. The sole purpose being to justify an invasion of Cuba to the American people.

    Thankfully, JFK rejected it. But think... all he had to do was say "yes," and it would've happened.
    "Well... Uber's going to "driverless" cars soon, and their research probably shows that they're a natural fit (when it comes to getting paid for doing nothing)."
    -Rainmaker, referencing black males

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    overseas on tdy
    Posts
    67
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Loose Change conspiracy

    Quote Originally Posted by meatbringer View Post
    The one thing that bothers me the most regarding 9/11 is the evidence of demolition charges being the actual cause of the buildings coming down. I'm sure many people have seen pictures of I-beams being cut perfectly and diagonally on different consipracy theory movies, but I have personally seen physical photos of the scene that reflect this. A friend of mine's father is NYPD and is one of the many who were there during the events. During the cleanup he took many pictues of the scene.

    There is also the situation at the Pentagon where the entire scene was covered with stone and dirt by dump trucks immediately following the "plane" that hit.

    NORAD anyone? Building 7?
    Well, my confusion lies is that I have watched so many news reports of plane crashes since I was a kid and always saw debris and wreckage but with two out of the floor plane crashes, there is no plane wreckage or no plane at all. Just a notion that a plane was pulverized to the point of plane and people disintegrating.

  7. #7
    Senior Member meatbringer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    murica
    Posts
    251
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

    Re: Loose Change conspiracy

    Quote Originally Posted by TJMAC77SP View Post
    There are so many things that can be said to refute the myriad of conspiracy theories regarding 9/11 but in relation to pre-planted charges in the WTC I simply ask........................What would be the tonnage of explosives required to execute such a demolition and then consider the miles of det cord also needed? How long would it take to plant such explosives? How would that be hidden in a building occupied nearly 24/7 and with a 24/7 security force?
    Dude, your guess is as good as mine. All I"m saying is that there are no kidding pictures of the I-beams cut perfectly in a diagonal. Quite a few demolition experts have gone on record saying that it is the most obvious sign that it was controlled detonation. There are also the survivors of 9/11 who, when interviewed, stated that the ifrst explosion came from underneath with such a force that it lifted them off the ground. This was immediately before the planes hit the buildings. I wouldn't put it past the government to kill a few thousand of us in order to benefit themselves.

  8. #8
    Senior Member TJMAC77SP's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    3,156
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

    Re: Loose Change conspiracy

    Well, obviously everyone is entitled to their opinion but I just don't buy it. At some point there is a leap of faith needed to believe the conspiracies and I just don't buy it. For every 'expert' who states a nefarious series of actions there is at least one (and generally more than one) who states the opposite.

    It is akin the Oliver Stone's "JFK" (which laughingly he still considers more of a documentary than work of fiction). The scene where Donald Sutherland outlines the entire conspiracy to Kevin Costner says it all. Hundreds if not thousands of people involved.............not a chance. Anyone who has been involved in classified operations knows that just does not happen..............ever.

    I was on travel on 9/11 (so wasn't in the office and was watching TV at 0850) and remember GMA coming back from commercial break and showing a distance shot of the first tower hit. No one on air at that point knew for sure what had happened but Charlie Gibson was saying unconfirmed reports were saying a plane had hit the tower and the cast were talking about small planes. At that point they switched to a camera that must have been on a helicopter and it showed the impact point. I remember thinking to myself...."that was no Cessna that hit".

    See for yourself.



    Attachment 3789



    Attachment 3788
    ___________________
    Read carefully, think, then write thoughtfully……………………………..

    I don’t have any quotes……you can pick one for yourself

  9. #9
    Senior Member meatbringer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    murica
    Posts
    251
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

    Re: Loose Change conspiracy

    There was obviously no way that small planes are what hit the towers, but I don't feel that there is any way that this damage would cause the buildings to collapse down on themselves the way they did. Especially buildings that were designed to take such a hit. Then the pentagon getting hit by a "plane" with no evidence or signs of a plane anywhere? Planes and people don't simply vaporize. I'm not saying it's some crazy conspiracy involving thousands of people coordinating, but there is no way I buy the BS the news and politicians are selling about it. Sadly, we will never know the truth.

  10. #10
    Senior Member efmbman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    1,042
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

    Re: Loose Change conspiracy

    I think the breaking point will be that someone, somewhere will have a attack of conscience. Of all the events of that day, I think the piece that will come to light first is the plane that "crashed" in Pennsylvania. I have a feeling that it will be some kind of death-bed confession that the plane was shot down.

    To me, while the event of 9/11 were tragic the lasting legacy is how our country has changed since. After 13 years, try very hard to imagine what life was life on Sept 10, 2001. Since I have hung up the uniform, I have had the chance to do a lot of inspection and introspection. I'm not happy about the course of events over the last 13 years. The worst part is that I know there is nothing at all I can do about it.
    When things go wrong in your command, start searching for the reason in increasingly larger concentric circles around your own desk.
    -GEN Bruce C. Clarke

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •