Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 67

Thread: Disney censors "God" from posts. Right or wrong

  1. #21
    Senior Member Rainmaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    on a Marl Road
    Posts
    3,882
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Absinthe Anecdote View Post
    Even if there is a sinister conspiracy as you say, it is covered in god's plan.

    God's has it covered, so you can quit warning us.
    Rainmaker's Warning you is also part of the plan. The messengers are always mocked.

  2. #22
    Senior Member TJMAC77SP's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    3,156
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Another musical interlude......................

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uK3_Kr2nLtA
    ___________________
    Read carefully, think, then write thoughtfully……………………………..

    I don’t have any quotes……you can pick one for yourself

  3. #23
    Senior Member Absinthe Anecdote's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Baltimore
    Posts
    3,669
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainmaker View Post
    Rainmaker's Warning you is also part of the plan. The messengers are always mocked.
    Chill dude, he has it covered. Kick back, put the tinfoil hat on the mantle and have some green jello.
    All behold that fancy strutting peacock, the bake sale diva...

  4. #24
    Senior Member Rainmaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    on a Marl Road
    Posts
    3,882
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Measure Man View Post
    I wouldn't say it is a "coincidence"...it is a path of progression that SOME celebrities take.

    Famous child star outgrows the "cute child" and one way they can stay on the charts is to burst out into a sexy persona, etc.

    Yes, these corporations use, maybe abuse, the "talent" to make obscene amounts of money...that I'll buy.

    That they are sitting around in their Kabala Circle in a dark smokey room, with the explicit goal of ruining America and Powerpoint slides charting a path to it's ruin and they are on Step 3, destroy Morality...that, I don't buy.

    Let's take another example:

    NFL does not care that much about head injuries...because hard hits in football are awesome and generate excitement and ratings and cash. So much cash that they really don't care what happens to the players...and paying players enough of that cash will entice them to risk it. That I believe...and the number of players that have suffered demential in relatively early ages is no coincidence.

    That NFL executives secretly WANT players to ruin their brains...so they design helmets so that they can be used as weapons without really protecting the players head...because older retired players getting brain damage will desenstize America to memory loss...so that on Step 5 of this plan, the NFL executives in conjunction with the Jewish Kabbala cult will roll out the memory erasers as part of their plan to destroy America...meh. Not buying it.
    The NFL cares about head injuries for only one reason. Lawsuits.

    By, the way...
    Q. which One of these major sports commissioners is not like the other ones?
    A. The one they're trying to get fired/ sarc

    Seriously, though Weatherman, why do you keep making it a Jewish thing? cause, your wife? The God of Mystery Babylon is not the Judaic-Christian God. I told you it wasn't about that. that's the official cover, so you can't respond to it, without risking being smeared or fired (as an anti-Semite). It's about control.

    Look, Rainmaker's wife and his 5 Kids are all Roman Catholics. Rainmaker personally don't subscribe to that belief. But, On, this board I've heard Catholics called idol worshipers or heard they worship the pope, all priests are child molestors etc. etc. no one complains, it's freedom of opinion right?

    But, Just because the Pope doesn't invite my wife and kids to the meetings at the Vatican, doesn't mean it doesn't exist or that the Roman Catholic Church doesn't conspire to use, their wealth to influence events in the direction they want them to go. Rainmaker don't feel the need to call anyone an anti-Catholic bigot, who questions the church. Gnomesayin?
    Last edited by Rainmaker; 12-09-2014 at 09:08 PM.

  5. #25
    Senior Member Rainmaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    on a Marl Road
    Posts
    3,882
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Absinthe Anecdote View Post
    Chill dude, he has it covered. Kick back, put the tinfoil hat on the mantle and have some green jello.
    Cosby Green Jello Mind Control?

  6. #26
    Senior Member Absinthe Anecdote's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Baltimore
    Posts
    3,669
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainmaker View Post
    Cosby Green Jello Mind Control?
    All behold that fancy strutting peacock, the bake sale diva...

  7. #27
    Senior Member Absinthe Anecdote's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Baltimore
    Posts
    3,669
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainmaker View Post
    Cosby Green Jello Mind Control?
    All behold that fancy strutting peacock, the bake sale diva...

  8. #28
    Senior Member TJMAC77SP's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    3,156
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Let's have some more music.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUQaoBNA9K0
    ___________________
    Read carefully, think, then write thoughtfully……………………………..

    I don’t have any quotes……you can pick one for yourself

  9. #29
    Senior Member Rainmaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    on a Marl Road
    Posts
    3,882
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Absinthe Anecdote View Post
    what kinda name is Yankovic? obvious disinformation agent. guess it's just a coincidence that "Yankovic" comes out with song mocking conspiracy after his parents are "accidentally poisoned by the fireplace"

  10. #30
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Opt out
    Posts
    2,285
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainmaker View Post

    The NFL cares about head injuries for only one reason. Lawsuits.

    By, the way...
    Q. which One of these major sports commissioners is not like the other ones?
    A. The one they're trying to get fired/ sarc
    You keep your head in the sand...the following facts are true, explain them away as you must.

    Pete Rozelle, NFL commissioner from 1960 to 1989. One of his last acts as commissioner was granting Riddell helmets the EXCLUSIVE right to be the official helmet of the NFL in perpetuity

    Insert link:

    Pete Rozelle's college friend: Pierre Salinger...press secretary to JFK and LBJ. ABC News correspondent who would be publicly ridiculed and marginalized for acting upon his conscience and revealing the truth about TWA 800.

    Rozelle's greatest public relations disaster as commissioner was continuing to play games the day Kennedy was shot.

    Riddell Football Helmets: owned by Fenway Partners Private Equity firm, a curiously named firm since it has no connection with the Boston Red Sox, but is in fact located in NEW YORK CITY, home of the Red Sox chief Rival, the New York Yankees.

    Okay...I don't have time for this...if I had nothing else to do, this might be quite fun though.

    Seriously, though Weatherman, why do you keep making it a Jewish thing? cause, your wife? The God of Mystery Babylon is not the Judaic-Christian God. I told you it wasn't about that. that's the official cover, so you can't respond to it, without risking being smeared or fired (as an anti-Semite). It's about control.
    I didn't bring up the Jewish thing...in this thread, Rusty did. In the previous thread, you did.

    I was simply adding some sense to the conversation by explaining some of the Jewish customs I am familiar with.


    Look, Rainmaker's wife and his 5 Kids are all Roman Catholics. Rainmaker personally don't subscribe to that belief. But, On, this board I've heard Catholics called idol worshipers or heard they worship the pope, all priests are child molestors etc. etc. no one complains, it's freedom of opinion right?
    Yes...I've never once tried to have your comments censured, blocked or otherwise dissuaded you from offering your opinion...I've simply offered my own in reply.

    But, Just because the Pope doesn't invite my wife and kids to the meetings at the Vatican, doesn't mean it doesn't exist or that the Roman Catholic Church doesn't conspire to use, their wealth to influence events in the direction they want them to go.
    Power, wealth, influence...sure. Secret plan to take down the country by having Miley Cyrus twerk at the Grammy's?...not so much.

    Rainmaker don't feel the need to call anyone an anti-Catholic bigot, who questions the church. Gnomesayin?
    I also didn't call anyone an anti-semitic bigot...

    If it makes you feel better, I don't think you're a anti-semitic bigot, but I'm starting to think you're a little bit of a loon. Well, to be honest, I've only been thinking this over the past few weeks when I first noticed you had this conspiracy deal aobut the Zionists and the Kabbala or whatever.

    Prior to that, I thought you were possible a bit of a racist due to your stereotypical satire character you play on here...although one could argue it was "urban culture" than "race"....it was a little bit clever at times, though.

    you make the assertions that there is a secret plan by some of these Zionist people...and that all of these things are part of this plan. You have no evidence of this...and seriously, this crap has been going on for decades...this forum was ripe with conspiracy theorists under the Bush admininstration, as well, and he was supposed to declare martial law, forbid future elections, begin a One World Government and set up in Paraguay...yada yada yada.

    <shrug>
    Last edited by Measure Man; 12-10-2014 at 12:15 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •