Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 67

Thread: Disney censors "God" from posts. Right or wrong

  1. #11
    Senior Member Absinthe Anecdote's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Baltimore
    Posts
    3,669
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sandsjames View Post
    You're so fucking lame with this stuff. Really, do you realize how stupid this shit is? I'm not sure if you are attempting humor but, whatever it is, it's past its expiration date...long, long past.
    I can understand your confusion, because that is part of god's plan too.

    Your posts, my posts, are all part of god's plan.

    Matthew 10:29-31New International Version (NIV)

    29 Are not two sparrows sold for a penny? Yet not one of them will fall to the ground outside your Father’s care.[a] 30 And even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. 31 So don’t be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows.


    God has this Disney word filtering thing under control, it's part of his plan.
    All behold that fancy strutting peacock, the bake sale diva...

  2. #12
    Senior Member Rainmaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    on a Marl Road
    Posts
    3,882
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusty Jones View Post
    Consider the fact that Disney is a major media company and, as such, Jews are overrepresented among their big wigs - their current CEO is Jewish, and so was the CEO that he replaced, Michael Eisner (who became CEO in 1984).

    We all have friends on facebook that post religious stuff. How many of you have Jewish friends who do? I have a few. They never say "God." They always say "G-d," or use Hebrew words that hint toward God, without actually saying it. I believe "HaShem" is one of them.

    That's what Disney reflects, ladies and gentlemen!
    On the surface it may appear that you're right Rusty. But, It's not a really a Jewish thing. It's a Kabalistic cult that has Hijacked Hollywood. They are initiates of the Pan-Babylonian Mystery Religions. It's highly se^#ualized. Which, is why the Mickey mouse club, wholesome, virgin girls get publically turned into (Self-Censored).

    This group has many names and branches. but, the ultimate desired end state is International Socialism ,with the enlightened (most evolved) at the head. In order to bring that about they have to create chaos. So, that we will voluntarily decide to get rid of our government, the constitution and the bill of rights (all of which were based on Christian values). It has to be done voluntarily, because man has free will. The basic building blocks of the society, The family and the church has to go. All you have to do is look around to see that the agenda is already pretty far advanced.

    Remember the story of the Tower of Babel. Babel was in Babylon. And it means to confuse.

    They have taken authority as the truth rather than the truth as the authority. Down is up.
    Last edited by Rainmaker; 12-09-2014 at 04:40 PM.

  3. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Opt out
    Posts
    2,285
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusty Jones View Post
    We all have friends on facebook that post religious stuff. How many of you have Jewish friends who do? I have a few. They never say "God." They always say "G-d," or use Hebrew words that hint toward God, without actually saying it. I believe "HaShem" is one of them.

    That's what Disney reflects, ladies and gentlemen!
    This is the correct answer. Jewish people, generally, do not write "God"...it's not that it is against their law to write the word...but, it would be a foul to subsequently delete, throwaway, shred, or otherwise destroy any writing with the word God in it, since the name of God is to be held sacred. Granted, for the everyday Jew out there, it's not a life or death situation, but avoiding writing it is just a small symbolic gesture to keep the name reverent.

    This is why they use G-d or G!d, etc. So, ironically enough, it's not because they feel the word is profane, but rather, that they feel it is sacred that they delete it.

    Now, back to your regularly scheduled conspiracy theories...
    Last edited by Measure Man; 12-09-2014 at 04:47 PM.

  4. #14
    Senior Member Rainmaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    on a Marl Road
    Posts
    3,882
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Measure Man View Post
    This is the correct answer. Jewish people, generally, do not write "God"...it's not that it is against their law to write the word...but, it would be a foul to subsequently delete, throwaway, shred, or otherwise destroy any writing with the word God in it, since the name of God is to be held sacred. Granted, for the everyday Jew out there, it's not a life or death situation, but avoiding writing it is just a small symbolic gesture to keep the name reverent.

    This is why they use G-d or G!d, etc. So, ironically enough, it's not because they feel the word is profane, but rather, that they feel it is sacred that they delete it.

    Now, back to your regularly scheduled conspiracy theories...


    Walt Disney would roll over in his grave if he knew what these perverts did to his company.

    A gang of Hollywood Pedophiles posing as a multi-national mass media corporation that basically Buys children from white-trash parents and then transforms them from cute kids to wholesome teens to rebels to tarts to sex-tape release to buy my record, twerking tramp.

    I guess that's all just a Coincidence too? That all these kids just self-destruct of their own, with every degradation there for your viewing pleasure - it just happens, over and over? Hanna Montana to Christina and Brittany and Lindsay before her.
    Last edited by Rainmaker; 12-09-2014 at 05:27 PM.

  5. #15
    Banned sandsjames's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    6,984
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainmaker View Post
    I guess that's all just a Coincidence too? That all these kids just self-destruct of their own, with every degradation there for your viewing pleasure - it just happens, over and over? Hanna Montana to Christina and Brittany and Lindsay before her.
    It's not coincidence, but it's not specific to Disney, either. Most child stars of any generation don't exactly have good track records.

  6. #16
    Senior Member Rainmaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    on a Marl Road
    Posts
    3,882
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sandsjames View Post
    It's not coincidence, but it's not specific to Disney, either. Most child stars of any generation don't exactly have good track records.
    Because it's a conspiracy to destroy the morality of the culture.

    con·spir·a·cy
    noun \kən-ˈspir-ə-sē\

    : a secret plan made by two or more people to do something that is harmful or illegal

    : the act of secretly planning to do something that is harmful or illegal

    To shut down rational discussion about it, Anyone who ask questions must be smeared as a racist or a conspiracy theorist.
    Last edited by Rainmaker; 12-09-2014 at 05:48 PM.

  7. #17
    Banned sandsjames's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    6,984
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainmaker View Post
    Because it's a conspiracy to destroy the morality of the culture.

    con·spir·a·cy
    noun \kən-ˈspir-ə-sē\

    : a secret plan made by two or more people to do something that is harmful or illegal

    : the act of secretly planning to do something that is harmful or illegal

    To shut down rational discussion about it, Anyone who ask questions must be smeared as a racist or a conspiracy theorist.
    Okie dokie...

  8. #18
    Senior Member TJMAC77SP's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    3,156
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    And now.....................a musical interlude.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlsJD8RlhbI
    ___________________
    Read carefully, think, then write thoughtfully……………………………..

    I don’t have any quotes……you can pick one for yourself

  9. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Opt out
    Posts
    2,285
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainmaker View Post
    Walt Disney would roll over in his grave if he knew what these perverts did to his company.

    A gang of Hollywood Pedophiles posing as a multi-national mass media corporation that basically Buys children from white-trash parents and then transforms them from cute kids to wholesome teens to rebels to tarts to sex-tape release to buy my record, twerking tramp.

    I guess that's all just a Coincidence too? That all these kids just self-destruct of their own, with every degradation there for your viewing pleasure - it just happens, over and over? Hanna Montana to Christina and Brittany and Lindsay before her.
    I wouldn't say it is a "coincidence"...it is a path of progression that SOME celebrities take.

    Famous child star outgrows the "cute child" and one way they can stay on the charts is to burst out into a sexy persona, etc.

    Yes, these corporations use, maybe abuse, the "talent" to make obscene amounts of money...that I'll buy.

    That they are sitting around in their Kabala Circle in a dark smokey room, with the explicit goal of ruining America and Powerpoint slides charting a path to it's ruin and they are on Step 3, destroy Morality...that, I don't buy.

    Let's take another example:

    NFL does not care that much about head injuries...because hard hits in football are awesome and generate excitement and ratings and cash. So much cash that they really don't care what happens to the players...and paying players enough of that cash will entice them to risk it. That I believe...and the number of players that have suffered demential in relatively early ages is no coincidence.

    That NFL executives secretly WANT players to ruin their brains...so they design helmets so that they can be used as weapons without really protecting the players head...because older retired players getting brain damage will desenstize America to memory loss...so that on Step 5 of this plan, the NFL executives in conjunction with the Jewish Kabbala cult will roll out the memory erasers as part of their plan to destroy America...meh. Not buying it.

  10. #20
    Senior Member Absinthe Anecdote's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Baltimore
    Posts
    3,669
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainmaker View Post
    Because it's a conspiracy to destroy the morality of the culture.

    con·spir·a·cy
    noun \kən-ˈspir-ə-sē\

    : a secret plan made by two or more people to do something that is harmful or illegal

    : the act of secretly planning to do something that is harmful or illegal

    To shut down rational discussion about it, Anyone who ask questions must be smeared as a racist or a conspiracy theorist.
    Even if there is a sinister conspiracy as you say, it is covered in god's plan.

    God's has it covered, so you can quit warning us.
    All behold that fancy strutting peacock, the bake sale diva...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •