Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Bill Cosby Rape Allegations

Senior Member Absinthe Anecdote's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Bill Cosby Rape Allegations

I just heard that Bill Cosby raped a white woman.

I think I'll use that as an excuse to have a riot and bust out shop windows and do some old fashioned looting...
    All behold that fancy strutting peacock, the bake sale diva...

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Absinthe Anecdote View Post
    I just heard that Bill Cosby raped a white woman.

I think I'll use that as an excuse to have a riot and bust out shop windows and do some old fashioned looting...
    From what i read these allegations are 20+ years old. So surely the statue of limitations has already run out. Combine that with she supposedly signed a confidentiality agreement after the settlement, so WHY is she coming forward now?

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by garhkal View Post
    From what i read these allegations are 20+ years old. So surely the statue of limitations has already run out. Combine that with she supposedly signed a confidentiality agreement after the settlement, so WHY is she coming forward now?
    You think it is the woman's fault. No surprise there.

It was actually 14 different women that accused him of this over the years.

It came up again because his PR people sponsored a name the caption contest over twitter for an upcoming book release. There were hundreds of tweets about him raping women, and then paying them off.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

It was actually 14 different women that accused him of this over the years.

It came up again because his PR people sponsored a name the caption contest over twitter for an upcoming book release. There were hundreds of tweets about him raping women, and then paying them off.
    14 Women? Is that an actual number or tongue in cheek? I have seen reporting on three (albeit repeated many times).

I don’t have any quotes……you can pick one for yourself

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TJMAC77SP View Post
    14 Women? Is that an actual number or tongue in cheek? I have seen reporting on three (albeit repeated many times).
    In one of the many civil suits that has been brought against him, they had 13 different women with similar stories. So that makes it 14 by my count.

Constand filed a civil suit in March 2005. Constand's lawyers said they found 13 Jane Doe witnesses with similar stories. However, Constand's suit was settled in November 2006, and the witnesses were never called. Terms have not been disclosed.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/11/14/showbi...html?c=&page=5

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    In one of the many civil suits that has been brought against him, they had 13 different women with similar stories. So that makes it 14 by my count.

Constand filed a civil suit in March 2005. Constand's lawyers said they found 13 Jane Doe witnesses with similar stories. However, Constand's suit was settled in November 2006, and the witnesses were never called. Terms have not been disclosed.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/11/14/showbi...html?c=&page=5
    Ah, I see. Perhaps it is just a misuse of the word witness rather than victim that threw me. I wonder if Hannibal Buress has a reference to Ceelo Green in his act.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Ah, I see. Perhaps it is just a misuse of the word witness rather than victim that threw me. I wonder if Hannibal Buress has a reference to Ceelo Green in his act.
    I understand, you get confused easily.

They were witnesses being called to testify about being drugged an raped at the hands of Cosby.

Proper usage of the word, in the context of talking about a trial.

Ceelo Green is too damn fat to rape anybody. He has such a gigantic roll of fat hanging over his belt that I bet it has been 20 years since anyone has seen his "pudding pop."

He is probably a just a molester.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I understand, you get confused easily.

They were witnesses being called to testify about being drugged an raped at the hands of Cosby.

Proper usage of the word, in the context of talking about a trial.

Ceelo Green is too damn fat to rape anybody. He has such a gigantic roll of fat hanging over his belt that I bet it has been 20 years since anyone has seen his "pudding pop."

He is probably a just a molester.
    No confusion but fair enough. I still consider it misuse of the word witness. In the context of a news article.

Ceelo's fat is probably the reason he feels it necessary to drug women to have sex with him. And being a molester would be as funny as a rapist wouldn't it?

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    No confusion but fair enough. I still consider it misuse of the word witness. In the context of a news article.
    Look, just lay off talking bad about CNN. I like them, I'll have to school you if you keep talking crap about them.

Ceelo's fat is probably the reason he feels it necessary to drug women to have sex with him. And being a molester would be as funny as a rapist wouldn't it?
    I haven't read much about Ceelo's case, but I'll go along with blaming it on him being a fatty.

Lord knows that the fat guys that fail PT in the Air Force seem to think they are owed special treatment, and they think the standards shouldn't be applied to them.

Maybe, it has something to do with how too many fat cells produce a chemical imbalance in their brain?

Could be that their gluttonous attitude toward food is transferred to their sexual appetites. Even back in the 80s Bill Cosby was too long in the waistband.

You could be on to something with this theory.

Maybe we should legalize prostitution so these fat boys will quit raping people?

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Where are you getting that from? I was just wanting to know, how if she signed a confidentiality clause AND the statue of limitations has ran out, is she coming forward LEGALLY now?
    What is she really wanting? Another payout?