Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  4
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Would Legal and Socially Acceptable Prostitution in the US Cause a Cultural Change?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Absinthe Anecdote View Post
    I'm not keeping track of how often 300lb women get laid, but I doubt it is as much as you seem to think.
    From what I've seen - and this is purely anecdotal, as I don't believe anyone makes stats on stuff like this - it's the most undesirable women that have the most children around them. That 300-pounder has has four or five kids running around her at Walmart (none of whom look like full siblings), while the young professional looking woman doesn't have any children with her. Or maybe she has one or two, but her husband with her.

I've never been a lard ass, so I can't comment on that from a man's perspective either.
    You don't need to experience it. You just need to look at what's going on around you.

As far as some women being weary of narcissists or players, true enough.

However, we men label certain females as high maintence. So what's the difference?
    The difference is that these women are high maintenance in the first place, because they got accustomed to treating them a certain way. Men, on the other hand, become narcisists solely because they've got qualities that look good on paper.

In other words... as men, we'll put up with a woman's shit looooonnng before they'll put up with ours. But, of course, there are other factors in play there that it will take more than prostitution to cure: as men, we're also likely to be shamed into dealing with that kind of stuff by being given such bullshit as "It takes a 'real man' to be able to handle a woman like that."

I think that we're hard-wired to want women who are coy. I think that we're in denial if we say otherwise.

I've never had any problem getting girlfriends. That's part of the reason I have never remarried.
    I've never had a problem "getting" girlfrieds, but it's the thing that come "with" girlfriends that made me want to marry.

Not being a fat slob is a basic self esteem issue.

Why do you think women should want to bang you if you are a pig?

On the plus side, if you are a fat pig then you will not even have to worry about trannies trying to dupe you.

Sorry, couldn't resist.
    If you're an American in a third world country, they're worried more about your money than your weight.

But back to the OP:

I don't see a problem in female behavior that needs correcting.

Even if legalized protitution did shift certain societal-level behaviors, it would take a long time to do so, and it would be hard to verify.

There would also be other variables at play too, so isolating legalized prostitution as the primary driver behind a societal level shift would be extremely difficult.

It would take teams of book wormish sociologists a couple of decades to write studies that could never be proven true.
    I think women are merely taking advantage of the buyer's market that they enjoy. And who can blame them? I'm merely suggesting that it's time to pull that buyer's market.
    "Well... Uber's going to "driverless" cars soon, and their research probably shows that they're a natural fit (when it comes to getting paid for doing nothing)."
    -Rainmaker, referencing black males

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusty Jones View Post
    I think women are merely taking advantage of the buyer's market that they enjoy. And who can blame them? I'm merely suggesting that it's time to pull that buyer's market.
    Just because you open a Walmart doesn't mean the "high maintenance" women aren't still going to shop on 5th Avenue. The only thing it would change is to make those women who are already comprimising their standards to do so to higher degree.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    From what I've seen - and this is purely anecdotal, as I don't believe anyone makes stats on stuff like this - it's the most undesirable women that have the most children around them. That 300-pounder has has four or five kids running around her at Walmart (none of whom look like full siblings), while the young professional looking woman doesn't have any children with her. Or maybe she has one or two, but her husband with her.
    But is that cause the woman was a heffer before she got laid and started popping out kids, or did she balloon out like that, cause of 'dependapotamous syndrome'?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    This thread reminds me of the old joke about "life is unfair to us men since women have half the money and ALL the pussy!"

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    So I've been doing a little Googling, and found plenty of articles on "sexbots." It is EXACTLY what it sounds like. Technologically, we're not there yet... the closest thing to it is "Real Doll." Check out their website sometime (warning: it's definitely NSFW).

As I've said before... my wife is cool and everything, but man! If these Real Dolls weren't already good enough, they're coming out with sexbots that have AI and can actually hold conversations with you.

As it is, Real Dolls cost between $5,000 and $10,000; depending on the options you choose... which might seem expensive, but imagine how much money a 20-something year old man would be saving over the next 50 years!

Couple this with the fact that technology is only going to get better over the years, which means two things: 1. The qualify of the product will continue to increase, and 2. more efficient means of production will eventually mean more profitability in low margin/high volume - in other words, the prices will be falling!

However, this has been receiving backlash from feminists. Feminists have created a world where women don't need men... but... men still need women. And they NEED men to need women.

But what about a world where men no longer need women? That world is coming, and they're doing everything they can to stop it.
    "Well... Uber's going to "driverless" cars soon, and their research probably shows that they're a natural fit (when it comes to getting paid for doing nothing)."
    -Rainmaker, referencing black males

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Couple this with the fact that technology is only going to get better over the years, which means two things: 1. The qualify of the product will continue to increase, and 2. more efficient means of production will eventually mean more profitability in low margin/high volume - in other words, the prices will be falling!

But what about a world where men no longer need women? That world is coming, and they're doing everything they can to stop it.
    Should we give her a brain?....Yeah. We can play chess with her!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UJ9K8lMxPA
    Last edited by Rainmaker; 08-25-2017 at 08:14 PM.

7. Likes Mjölnir liked this post