Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Would Legal and Socially Acceptable Prostitution in the US Cause a Cultural Change?

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by USN - Retired View Post
    Is a housewife basically a prostitute with only one customer, i.e. her husband? The hubby gives money to his housewife and the housewife has sex with her hubby. If the hubby stops giving money to his housewife, then what are the chances that the housewife will give the hubby any sex?

Just askin'.

Of course, I am assuming that the average housewife has regular sex with her hubby. That assumption of mine might be ridiculous.
    This may be one of the most idiotic posts I've ever read.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sandsjames View Post
    This may be one of the most idiotic posts I've ever read.
    Kinda think the whole thread is the same.

I don’t have any quotes……you can pick one for yourself

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by efmbman View Post
    I've read that brain scans during an orgasm closely resemble brain scans of someone on heroin. Certainly it is addictive. In addition, men can make unlimited sperm. Women are born with a finite amount of eggs. Men are willing to share their product with anyone... women are naturally more selective.
    Plus men can continue to produce and perform past their 50s, while with the gals, its rare to see them doing so past 40.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by efmbman View Post
    I've read that brain scans during an orgasm closely resemble brain scans of someone on heroin. Certainly it is addictive. In addition, men can make unlimited sperm. Women are born with a finite amount of eggs. Men are willing to share their product with anyone... women are naturally more selective.
    Men having a higher sex drive than women because of reproductive capabilities isn't true. In all species of the animal kingdom, males have more reproductive capability. However, it's about evenly split among the species which sex has the higher sex drive.

Among gorillas - our third closest relative (second, if you consider bonobos and chimpanzees to be one) - females have a higher sex drive. They have to cajole males into sex. In fact, most of the females in the group want to have sex with the leading silverback; and he'll respond by ordering one of the subordinate males to have sex with her.
    "Well... Uber's going to "driverless" cars soon, and their research probably shows that they're a natural fit (when it comes to getting paid for doing nothing)."
    -Rainmaker, referencing black males

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by USN - Retired View Post
    Is a housewife basically a prostitute with only one customer, i.e. her husband?

The hubby gives money to his housewife and the housewife has sex with her hubby. If the hubby stops giving money to his housewife, then what are the chances that the housewife will give the hubby any sex?

Just askin'.

Of course, I am assuming that the average housewife has regular sex with her hubby. That assumption of mine might be ridiculous.
    That's one of the main things that I think legal prostitution would help with.

Too many married women these days DO feel that as long as they're having sex with their husbands, that they've done their job as a wife and that their husbands are in no position to ask for anything else. And not just working wives, either - even the stay-at-home wives. House filthy, laundry not done? She gave you some ass last night; do it yourself.

Well, fuck, if all you wanted was some "ass;" you might as WELL go visit a prostitute. And when you do that... women will know that they need to be able to offer alot more than just sex.
    "Well... Uber's going to "driverless" cars soon, and their research probably shows that they're a natural fit (when it comes to getting paid for doing nothing)."

Senior Member Absinthe Anecdote's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusty Jones View Post
    Some are like this, some aren't. As for me, I view it as "work" that is equally as valuable - of not more valuable - than money.
    Matters such as this are relative to the individual. There was a time in my life that I viewed the pursuit of females as a hobby. The "work" you mention, takes no more time than a few hours chatting and having fun at a cocktail bar.

I was lucky enough to be single in my early thirties to mid thirties after a disaster of a marriage.

Love and sex are two completely different things in my opinion, and there is no need to twist them into a single strand.

If you haven't done it before, then the frame of reference isn't there. Like I said before, I've only done it once and that was to get that one holy grail of all sex acts out of the way, as I got tired of looking for it "in the real world." I will tell you, that there was separate feeling of exhilaration that came with it.
    I've been to prostitutes overseas, never an American prostitute.

Once or twice there was some chemistry there and it was enjoyable, but overall, I can confidently say that paid for sex is lacking because it is merely a business transaction. I was just going through the motions. It was boring and there was no feeling of conquest.

But then, there's the aftermath. With prostitution, you bought it up front. The agreed upon price is paid, so you're not in debt afterwards.
    I have no problem breaking off relationships. I see no need to feel obligated to stay with a woman just because we had sex.

There are plenty of women who go out for one-night stands. They aren't hard to find either. The vast majority of my sexual encounters have been of this variety.

I was also lucky enough to be a bartender during my prime. Plenty of girls go out looking for just sex.

I really don't get your view of the average American female that acts like a grumpy old miser with her pussy.

I've met plenty who give it up for free, no strings attached.

You know what's funny? A few months after my ex-wife and I separated, her boyfriend kicked her out of the house because he was tired of her shit. She was broke (he spent up of all my spousal support money). She sure as fuck knew that she'd better not be knocking on MY door. But you know something else? Within an hour of being given the boot, she had a place to stay that night.

It'd be nice to know that if I ended up homeless on the street, my penis would get me a place to stay. Well, it might... just not with a woman.
    I don't know what to say about this. I have to wonder if your view of females was shaped in part by the bad experiences with your first wife.

You've never heard of a woman threatening to withold sex? Admittedly, my sex drive has never really been that high... so I've actually been dumped a few times for not responding to these threats.
    Why bother with such a person? Move on to another.

I've only been married once, and I did feel like I was a prisoner. Then I realized that I was also the warden of that prison. When I realized that, I set myself free.
    All behold that fancy strutting peacock, the bake sale diva...

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusty Jones View Post
    That's one of the main things that I think legal prostitution would help with.

Too many married women these days DO feel that as long as they're having sex with their husbands, that they've done their job as a wife and that their husbands are in no position to ask for anything else. And not just working wives, either - even the stay-at-home wives. House filthy, laundry not done? She gave you some ass last night; do it yourself.

Well, fuck, if all you wanted was some "ass;" you might as WELL go visit a prostitute. And when you do that... women will know that they need to be able to offer alot more than just sex.
    Who does this? Who feels the need to go to a hooker because they feel their wife isn't doing her job? What kind of men are these?

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Any Pu$$y a man gets in this world, he's gonna pay for one way or another.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainmaker View Post
    Any Pu$$y a man gets in this world, he's gonna pay for one way or another.
    If you look at a wife/girlfriend as "pussy" then I guess you're right. But if you are a guy who looks at a woman that way then I guess you deserve to pay for it.

I'm just amazed at the way people look at women. If derogatory comments like this were made about any other demographic, with all the stereotypes and disrespect...

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sandsjames View Post
    Who does this? Who feels the need to go to a hooker because they feel their wife isn't doing her job? What kind of men are these?
    That's not what I said. What I said, is that many married women feel that their jobs as wives are DONE just because they had sex. When, if that's all her husband wanted, he would've been better off visiting hookers.

You KNOW that. Are you twising this on purpose?