Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23313233

Thread: Marine held in phillipines after death of transgendered person

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Absinthe Anecdote View Post
    Your attitude on this is a prime example of why I don't have a problem with commanders putting troops on curfew, or restricting them to base.

Some people, even seasoned troops like yourself, have trouble looking beyond their own feelings.

They go out and party in a foreign country, get themselves in an absurd situation, and then think that fighting their way out of it is the right thing to do.

First of all, it isn't understandable to get duped by a tranny, it is down right moronic.

And secondly, beating up the tranny isn't understandable either.

You don't have the right to cause an international incident because your precious little feelings were hurt.

That's why I say you are childish in claiming that you would "kick ass" in this situation.

A real man would realize that they fucked up, and they most certainly would not make the situation worse by adding violence to it.

You have demonstrated that you think Rusty's feelings come first. They do not.

Children like you have no business wandering around foreign countries representing the US military.

Now the thread can end.
    Oh no, it's not going to end until the mods say it does. Until then, I'm just going to keep you busy.

You see, you're using the same tired arguments all over again.

Maybe my "precious little feelings" were hurt, and I don't give two shits. Do you see points on my ears? Is my blood green? I don't know about you, but I'm gonna presume that neither of these apply to you either. As high and mighty as you want to get, you yourself don't always do what's right. You, just like everyone else, have done things that you knew damned well that you had no business doing it. It's part of being human - which you are, so quit pretending to be a Vulcan.
    "Well... Uber's going to "driverless" cars soon, and their research probably shows that they're a natural fit (when it comes to getting paid for doing nothing)."
    -Rainmaker, referencing black males

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Blog Entries
    Enough, already. This thread is closed, in preparation for review and for further action, if need be.

See the Community Guidelines for Disruption, and also for Graphic sexual language and images:

http://forums.militarytimes.com/faq.php

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Blog Entries

Thread closed

Due to posters paying no attention to the Community Guidelines, this thread is closed.