Thread: Someone call a doctor.....

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sandsjames View Post
    Yes, that's the one...
    Ok, juss checkin.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    I miss the old WJ5 and Joe Bonham threads.
    Beezow Doo-Doo Zopittybop-Bop-Bop, TSgt, USAF
    Deputy Executive Assistant for the Assistant Deputy Chief
    HQ COBRA
    867-5309
    :ranger

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do taskers on their behalf.

"The man who views the world at 50 the same as he did at 20 has wasted 30 years of his life." -- Muhammad Ali

"Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer!"- Arnold Schwarzenegger

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by giggawatt View Post
    I miss the old WJ5 and Joe Bonham threads.
    Joe Bonham's "Magic Sky Man" schtick was always good for a laugh. and who can forget "Smarge" and the guy with the breast feeding chicks as his avatar? We don't even have enough new blood around here to run a good troll anymore. gnomesayin?
    Last edited by Rainmaker; 09-16-2014 at 07:13 PM.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainmaker View Post
    Joe Bonham's "Magic Sky Man" schtick was always good for a laugh. and who can forget "Smarge" and the guy with the breast feeding chicks as his avatar? We don't even have enough new blood around here to run a good troll anymore. gnomesayin?
    You're talking about Shrike...

Some come in occasionally...most have moved on, wisely, after retirement.

It seems that, about once a year, we have the discussion...about the forum being dead...then we get nostalgic and talk about those who aren't here anymore. I guess it's been almost a year already.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    almost as exciting as Tuesday night Bingo special at the VFW hall. Juss prop Rainmaker up beside the jukebox Bitchez.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I got some pretty arrogant warnings from the Mods. I know these guys are about 15 years old with their feet swinging from their computer chairs so it has been a tough pill to swallow. The retards from the Navy screwed this whole forum up. I am also a very religious Christian at the moment and I spend most of my days praying so this forum has taken a back seat. If the Christian religion ever goes back to being mainstream again I will give it up and find another persecuted group to move onto so I have more time here.
    "Respect My Authoritah!" - Eric Cartman

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainmaker View Post
    I think I just missed Smarg but his legend lives on.
    HQ COBRA
    867-5309

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do taskers on their behalf.

"The man who views the world at 50 the same as he did at 20 has wasted 30 years of his life." -- Muhammad Ali

"Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer!"- Arnold Schwarzenegger

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    From my chair my feet firmly touch the stack of books I have piled up TYVM.
    The most important six inches on the battlefield ... is between your ears.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    I tried to find an old thread with some old timers and one of the popular hot topics but they have been deleted. There were some really good threads back there with a lot of different viewpoints.
    HQ COBRA
    867-5309

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by giggawatt View Post
    I tried to find an old thread with some old timers and one of the popular hot topics but they have been deleted. There were some really good threads back there with a lot of different viewpoints.
    A lot of older threads did not make it through the site's rebuild. If you know who made the post you can go to their profile and sometimes find older (pre-rebuild) posts; I have found a few this way.

If you can't find it and would like, PM me and let me know what it is etc. and I will try to help locate and bump it.
    The most important six inches on the battlefield ... is between your ears.