Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Someone call a doctor.....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Someone call a doctor.....

We need someone to officially declare this forum dead. We've had some good times over the years. Where is everyone hanging out now?

Senior Member Absinthe Anecdote's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    It's not dead, but it has definitely moved into a nursing home, and started shitting into adult diapers.

It has seen its last steak dinner, and sustains itself upon a monotonous gruel of topics that never seem to stray far from racial or sexual inequality. Every bit as angry and bitter as an old man who eats nothing but cream corn, and tapioca pudding.

Dead? Not just yet, but it has stopped shaving long ago, and it no longer cares about putting in its false teeth.
    All behold that fancy strutting peacock, the bake sale diva...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    In my opinion this forum has been modded just about to death. I usually check it every day but not much happening any more. I tend to hang out at another forum - www.f169bbs.com/bbs, where just about anything goes.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by OtisRNeedleman View Post
    In my opinion this forum has been modded just about to death. I usually check it every day but not much happening any more. I tend to hang out at another forum - www.f169bbs.com/bbs, where just about anything goes.
    You can't say Detroit. But, for the most part the mods allow a free flow of ideas.

We stopped getting new blood in here after they took the link to the forum off the main page. Pretty sure the good folks at Gannett Company wanted to kill it by attrition. It's pretty much only us retarded types left.

They pushed everything to Facebook. Big Blue wouldn't want anyone giving an honest opinion anonymously. some of us are too stupid to quit though.
    Last edited by Rainmaker; 09-15-2014 at 09:06 PM.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    There is still a link to the forums off the MT main page.

However, I think there is a corrupted block list that is blocking people from seeing the page. My Comcast IP is still getting blocked, and I'm sure it isn't on my end.

I kind of doubt that it is just one block of IPs being inadvertently blocked.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I agree with other posters on here this has forum has been modded to death. They wanted to allow more people in here by banning numerous people but with that came no new ideas or anything else in here. I used to check this forum multiple times a day and now I may check 3 times a week if that. So thank you moderators for being dicks and ruining this forum

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Motorcycle forums & a gun forum with a motorcycle problem.
    and PH
    Must be nice to have breakfest with family....Maintenance guys have got it made-BRUWIN

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DWWSWWD View Post
    We need someone to officially declare this forum dead. We've had some good times over the years. Where is everyone hanging out now?
    The forum is hereby dead.

It had a good run...ashes to ashes, electrons to electrons.

Go home everyone, nothing to see hear.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Sad because it used to be a rollicking good time. Now it's a bore. It got modded to death, drove off all the controversial posters, and then backed off and left a smoking husk behind. It really is sad. Most of the military stuff I see now is on FB blogs such as JQP (where Tak was reborn hard) Doctrine Man, and that sort of thing. A higher level of discourse for sure, but not as entertaining as this place used to be. *sniff*

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Measure Man View Post
    The forum is hereby dead.

It had a good run...ashes to ashes, electrons to electrons.

Go home everyone, nothing to see, or hear.
    I'm not dead!

I'm not dead!

I feel happy! I feel happy!

CLUNK!