Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shaken's Getting Married

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Shaken's Getting Married

on 20 Sept. After all the crap I went through with my ex it is so nice to have a good guy. I just thought I would share. Our kids are super excited. My daughter is excited to have siblings. She loves my fiance. He adores her. He has a good job with USAA. Just got a promotion last week. He does side work as a plumber to help out friends when they need it. He has an amazing family.

We had planned on just a small wedding but it has grown into a huge thing. We are currently picking out all the music for the wedding. Open to ideas.... It takes us hours to pick a song for each thing.

soooooo...if you are in San Antonio on 20 Sept....come on over....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Insert clever quote here...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Congratulations and best wishes for many years of happiness together!

Chief
    "Never force a fart in Djibouti"..."Always marry your second wife first"..."If anyone says that you're not a team player, maybe they're on the wrong team"..."You can gold plate a turd and it's still a turd"

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaken1976 View Post
    on 20 Sept. After all the crap I went through with my ex it is so nice to have a good guy. I just thought I would share. Our kids are super excited. My daughter is excited to have siblings. She loves my fiance. He adores her. He has a good job with USAA. Just got a promotion last week. He does side work as a plumber to help out friends when they need it. He has an amazing family.

We had planned on just a small wedding but it has grown into a huge thing. We are currently picking out all the music for the wedding. Open to ideas.... It takes us hours to pick a song for each thing.

How about "All I wanna do..." by Heart....sweet lyrics.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Congrats @Shaken1976 ... enjoy your day.
    The most important six inches on the battlefield is between your ears.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I just PCSd to San Antonio. If ya wanna shoot this obnoxious SOB an invite, I'd be glad to attend. Make sure to invite lots of hot gals.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Drackore View Post
    I just PCSd to San Antonio. If ya wanna shoot this obnoxious SOB an invite, I'd be glad to attend. Make sure to invite lots of hot gals.
    LOL. When did you get here? What part of the good ole JBSA are you working on?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Earlier this spring. Working on Ft Sam.

LOL. When did you get here? What part of the good ole JBSA are you working on?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Three weeks....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Congrats to you, if I was in the area I sure would consider it but deployed now...be strong through the good/bad times cause straight up...sometimes marriage sucks it frikkin sucks. Also if I can give any advice it's that BOTH parties develop a NEED to serve the other in every way possible. Anticipate needs and meet them.

For music I was going to say Wu Tang Clan but don't know how that would go over, especially when they start saying the N word lol....but congrats again.
    Formerly Enigmatic Airman...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    11 Days... CRAZY...

I think we have almost everything together. Still need one song.