Thread: Notice the number of forums on this compared to the Army?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Notice the number of forums on this compared to the Army?

Why doesn't the Army get on these boards and gripe about things they don't like compared to us? Their forums are like next to nothing! Isn't it bad enough they have a reputation as a bunch of unintelligent semi-illiterates with low character and morals! I deployed with them for a year back in 2006, back before we had our own branch of the military as "union representatives", when the Army owned us if we deployed with them.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jondstewart View Post
    Why doesn't the Army get on these boards and gripe about things they don't like compared to us? Their forums are like next to nothing! Isn't it bad enough they have a reputation as a bunch of unintelligent semi-illiterates with low character and morals! I deployed with them for a year back in 2006, back before we had our own branch of the military as "union representatives", when the Army owned us if we deployed with them.
    The majority of your posts here seem to be about the Army. For someone who thinks so low of Soldiers, you seem to be a little obsessed with them...
    "Well... Uber's going to "driverless" cars soon, and their research probably shows that they're a natural fit (when it comes to getting paid for doing nothing)."
    -Rainmaker, referencing black males

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I only know of one forum here. Lots of threads though!

Senior Member Absinthe Anecdote's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusty Jones View Post
    The majority of your posts here seem to be about the Army. For someone who thinks so low of Soldiers, you seem to be a little obsessed with them...
    I think it makes him sound dangerous and macho.

When he said the Army owned him and he deployed with them to work in the chow hall, it made me swoon.

He's only a couple of steps away from being a Green Beret.
    All behold that fancy strutting peacock, the bake sale diva...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusty Jones View Post
    Very sorry. That's just my autistic tendencies surfacing. Actually, I don't think low of them, actually quite fascinated that they can be trained a certain way to all think the same, be mean bastards with no consequences, and have few, if any, intellectual horizons