Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ccaf pmc

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Ccaf pmc

Anyone know off the top of their heads if SEJPME would fulfill the SNCOA requirement for the CCAF PMC?
    “To err is human, to blame it on somebody else shows management potential.” - Unknown

Political Compass (http://politicalcompass.org/test)
    Economic Left/Right: -3.75
    Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.00

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I am pretty sure it does not.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DannyJ View Post
    Anyone know off the top of their heads if SEJPME would fulfill the SNCOA requirement for the CCAF PMC?
    If I remember correctly, a CCAF w/2 classes in leadership/management will get you there.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The way the requirements are worded I don't think SEJPME is the correspondence
    SNCO course they are talking about as it is not a CCAF accredited course like the others.
    Five Meters of Voided Space.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    anyone know where to find the requirements for the PMC?

edit: disregard found after about .2 seconds on google
    Last edited by mikezulu1; 05-25-2014 at 12:58 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Well that's a load of crap. Now I have to wait until I get a line number for MSgt before I can take CRSE 14 and then maybe be qualified for the PMC. All other requirements are pretty much done next month (when I finish CRSE 15).
    “To err is human, to blame it on somebody else shows management potential.” - Unknown

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by grimreaper View Post
    If I remember correctly, a CCAF w/2 classes in leadership/management will get you there.
    I've got the credit requirements without issue, it's really the SNCOA requirement that's preventing me from getting it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DannyJ View Post
    In a word no. "SEJPME doesn't do a damn thing for your CCAF" is the actual quote that I got from the education office here. This was about 2 years ago when I was literally 1 credit from having everything.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Course 14 fulfilled the SNCOA requirement for my PMC.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Well, up until last summer SEJPME would do nothing for you. It will now if you didnt do NCOA/ALS in residence. Because there is a credit difference in the DL course vs the in residence course, if you did your PME all by DL you are short 6 credits compared to in residence.

The reason for the change is that SEJPME is now granted 3 Upper Level credits via ACE.

There is a catch though. To get credit for it, you have to get an ACE transcript account ($40) and have the SEJPME loaded to that, then have those transcripts sent to CCAF.

SEJPME does not replace Course 14 and does not count for the 2 civilian management classes requirement, which means for most folks, it doesn't do anything for you unless you are reserve or guard. It may come more in to play now that they are doing Course 15 more for AD folks.

Source: I talked with the PMC POC at CCAF regarding this subject when I completed it.