Something is defiantly screwy with this site. First 2 times I try and post something (6/17) I get a message indicating they need mod approval. Ten days later I’m notified they were apparently deleted. Yesterday I successfully and without issue post my first 2 posts on this site. A few minutes ago I quoted Mjölnir and got the message regarding mod approval. Then I tried posting the same message, not quoting, I get the message regarding Mod approval, and now under Mjölnir’s post it sort of looks like I posted except it says “Thank you for posting! Your post will not be visible until a moderator has approved it for posting.”

IMHO this site has a few issues. First there should be some type of FAQ that explains the registration process, what restrictions a newly registered account/member has, and what must be done to gain full permissions/become a member. Second is change/alter the permissions a newly registered account has. I understand the need to restrict what/how a newbie posts, but a new account should have the ability to seek help. On 5/15 I was able to PM Mjölnir and receive his response. Now, I can’t PM anyone and using the “contact us” link yields crickets. There should be an avenue, FAQ and/or ability to PM, for people to get answers/help. Third issue is outlined in the above paragraph. Sometimes a newbie’s posts appear, sometimes they disappear/get deleted…