Thread: Voter fraud lady for Obama gets charges dismissed after serving 8 months..

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)

Voter fraud lady for Obama gets charges dismissed after serving 8 months..

Wow. so vote for obama 6 times ADMITTEDLY and get the charges dismissed. Guess we shouldn't bother having voter fraud charges in the first place.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Voter fraud lady for Obama gets charges dismissed after serving 8 months..

uh, story, link, source....or are you just babbling.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by imnohero View Post
    uh, story, link, source....or are you just babbling.
    Took me 10 seconds to find an article. I skipped the first one listed (www.breitbart.com) to avoid the expected response.

I was happy to see the applause she received criticized by members of both parties.

I don’t have any quotes……you can pick one for yourself

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

She didn't vote for Obama 6 times, she was convicted of 6 counts of voter fraud dating back to 2003. The charges weren't dismissed they were changed by a judge to time served and probation for the remaining 4 years and change.

I know, pesky facts getting in the way of your rhetoric.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

She didn't vote for Obama 6 times, she was convicted of 6 counts of voter fraud dating back to 2003. The charges weren't dismissed they were changed by a judge to time served and probation for the remaining 4 years and change.

I know, pesky facts getting in the way of your rhetoric.
    ALL rhetoric aside, what do you think of the article (and the situation)?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The whole thing is a mess. The lady appears to be all but a career criminal. In my opinion the originial sentence should have been a year in jail, 10 years probation, and permanent loss of voting rights. But that wasn't my call. Given the political pressure, coverting her sentence to probation was probably the best possible out come. That she was warmly welcomed and applauded...I don't know what to think, except that some people are screwed up with screwed up priorities. At least the politicians gave a "hand wave" at objecting to her reception, so that's something.

I also think that the entire situation is competely blown out of proportion by the media, on both sides. Though that is the norm these days no matter what subject we are talking about...I saw a headline on CNBC the other day, "OIL PRICES PLUNGE!"....they went down 5 cents or something equally small. Hysteria is more or less in all media these dyas.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)

I'll give ya that. The press is one of the biggest pushers of hysteria.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

The whole thing is a mess. The lady appears to be all but a career criminal. In my opinion the originial sentence should have been a year in jail, 10 years probation, and permanent loss of voting rights. But that wasn't my call. Given the political pressure, coverting her sentence to probation was probably the best possible out come. That she was warmly welcomed and applauded...I don't know what to think, except that some people are screwed up with screwed up priorities. At least the politicians gave a "hand wave" at objecting to her reception, so that's something.

I also think that the entire situation is competely blown out of proportion by the media, on both sides. Though that is the norm these days no matter what subject we are talking about...I saw a headline on CNBC the other day, "OIL PRICES PLUNGE!"....they went down 5 cents or something equally small. Hysteria is more or less in all media these dyas.
    Quote Originally Posted by garhkal View Post
    I'll give ya that. The press is one of the biggest pushers of hysteria.
    Can’t argue that. Ratings trump real news every time.