Thread: Proud to be Blue

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Proud to be Blue

Many of you know I am deployed. I am out here in Afghanistan with an MSOT team that recently rolled in...the Green Berets deserted me. Now a lot has been said that Marines don't respect AF. Well I am here to tell you they do now!

Why is this? Well...these guys all know I am retired AF and we kid each other frequently. Last night though I commanded a new found respect for the Air Force from Marines. The bet was who could stuff the most Pringles in their mouth at once and eat them. You couldn't gag or spit them up. You had to stuff as many as you could in, chew, and still be able to swallow them all. You could drink something to help but that was it. I won.

No thanks necessary...I will always do what I can to command respect for the AF like it deserves.
    "Respect My Authoritah!" - Eric Cartman

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Proud to be Blue

I guess I better practice doing that now so I can be ready when challenged. Retirement is just around the corner for this puppy.
    UAV Sensor Operator
    Creech AFB, NV

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The real trick is fitting the Pringles tube in your mouth. Now that will demand some respect . . and possible late night visits to your dwelling.
    Do you know the difference between education and experience? Education is when you read the fine print; experience is what you get when you don't. -Pete Seeger

Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. -Arnold Palmer

Senior Member Absinthe Anecdote's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BRUWIN View Post
    Many of you know I am deployed. I am out here in Afghanistan with an MSOT team that recently rolled in...the Green Berets deserted me. Now a lot has been said that Marines don't respect AF. Well I am here to tell you they do now!

Why is this? Well...these guys all know I am retired AF and we kid each other frequently. Last night though I commanded a new found respect for the Air Force from Marines. The bet was who could stuff the most Pringles in their mouth at once and eat them. You couldn't gag or spit them up. You had to stuff as many as you could in, chew, and still be able to swallow them all. You could drink something to help but that was it. I won.

No thanks necessary...I will always do what I can to command respect for the AF like it deserves.
    So how many did you get in there?

Half a can? Three quarters of a can? The whole can?

I know you are legendary, but did you manage to accommodate two cans at once?