Thread: Advice

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Advice

Might be seperating (Or worse) in the near future can someone familiar with the process message me just wanted to bounce some questions off of you. Will go see Legal this week to see what they have to say about things.

Any help would be appreciated.
    Formerly Enigmatic Airman...

Retired
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Advice

Not sure what you are going through...but I may have some info.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Good luck with whatever it is you are doing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sergeant eNYgma View Post
    Might be seperating (Or worse) in the near future can someone familiar with the process message me just wanted to bounce some questions off of you. Will go see Legal this week to see what they have to say about things.

Any help would be appreciated.
    Hire a civilian lawyer. Even if you have to work 3 jobs for the rest of your life to pay the dude, it's worth it. All Air Force lawyers care about are doing what's best for Uncle Scam, and not for you, the individual.
    "Thats most of America....we work ourselves to death, literally - Michaep"

"Not this American. I plan on leisuring myself to death. - Shrike"

****Disclaimer - All posts are for entertainment purposes only!!!! I accept no responsibility if you take whatever I write to be serious and/or factual! Any resemblance to the truth is purely fictional and coincidental at best.****

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MACHINE666 View Post
    Hire a civilian lawyer. Even if you have to work 3 jobs for the rest of your life to pay the dude, it's worth it. All Air Force lawyers care about are doing what's best for Uncle Scam, and not for you, the individual.
    I had a friend who got lucky and found an awesome ADC that got a discharged overturned. This guy was sharp too. He knew how to work the system. He made it look like he was just requesting a board hearing to buy some extra time. If I remember correctly, he waited until 1730 the day before the hearing before he turned in any characters statements or supporting evidence. He then showed up the next day and absolutely waxed the JA in the hearing. The poor JA was totally unprepared because he wasn't expecting the ADC to actually put up a fight.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SomeRandomGuy View Post
    I had a friend who got lucky and found an awesome ADC that got a discharged overturned. This guy was sharp too. He knew how to work the system. He made it look like he was just requesting a board hearing to buy some extra time. If I remember correctly, he waited until 1730 the day before the hearing before he turned in any characters statements or supporting evidence. He then showed up the next day and absolutely waxed the JA in the hearing. The poor JA was totally unprepared because he wasn't expecting the ADC to actually put up a fight.
    Was your friend a shitbag?