Thread: Marine Corps Female Task Force Experiment

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Marine Corps Female Task Force Experiment

Am I the only one that thinks using volunteers could skew the results of this experiment? Accurate "data" can not be collected if there are only good or "qualified" Marines. Both male and female "qualifications" combined must represent the average. There has to be some bottom dwellers and water walkers mixed with the average Marine for each sex. This will provide the ability to gauge the likeliness of Marines to emulate or even surpass a Marine who is more "qualified" as well as the likeliness to drift down the path of less resistance... Mix some great Marines with some more grear Marines and you tend to get great Marines, which is not average.
    If I stay in this beloved Corps I vow to try my hardest to put a kink in the careerism and duechebaggary that plagues the ranks in an attempt to prevent the downfall of a lethal, vigorous and purportedly adaptive force.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Re: Marine Corps Female Task Force Experiment

You do have a good point. If the manning for the experiment is only of those who are motivated to do it, or already 'above average' in qualifications the output result will not reflect a cross-section of the Corps as a whole.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

They have the answer they want. Now it's time to find data that backs it up. If someone questions the population used in the sample or the ethics of the individuals behind it they will be branded a sexist.
    "Wrong" is one of those concepts that requires witnesses. Catbert, Evil Director of Human Resources

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

And the Army with its shenanigans

http://www.armytimes.com/article/201...-fitness-study