Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Have an AWESOME weekend

Senior Member Absinthe Anecdote's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Re: Have an AWESOME weekend

A snowplow went by an hour ago and buried my jeep up to the doors in rained on and refrozen snow. That crap is like concrete, I guess I'll take care of it tomorrow.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Absinthe Anecdote View Post
    A snowplow went by an hour ago and buried my jeep up to the doors in rained on and refrozen snow. That crap is like concrete, I guess I'll take care of it tomorrow.
    You too??!! Man, I am looking for that guy. He's got a kick in the nads coming.
    "Wrong" is one of those concepts that requires witnesses. Catbert, Evil Director of Human Resources

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Weather's sunny and in the mid-60s here in Clearwater. Last night went and watched the sun set on the Gulf from an open-deck bar on the eighth floor of a hotel on Clearwater Beach and then grabbed some pizza. Today we went to the Dunedin Arts and Crafts fair and had some beers at the Dunedin Brewery. Tomorrow we're thinking of catching an old '70s blues band -- Savoy Brown -- in a free concert at Coachman Park.

Retired life at the beach rocks.
    "Every society honors its live conformists and its dead troublemakers."
    ~Mignon McLaughlin

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Fuck, nobody told me this was a three day weekend. I thought I was going to get some things done with CONUS today.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BENDER56 View Post
    Weather's sunny and in the mid-60s here in Clearwater. Last night went and watched the sun set on the Gulf from an open-deck bar on the eighth floor of a hotel on Clearwater Beach and then grabbed some pizza. Today we went to the Dunedin Arts and Crafts fair and had some beers at the Dunedin Brewery. Tomorrow we're thinking of catching an old '70s blues band -- Savoy Brown -- in a free concert at Coachman Park.

Retired life at the beach rocks.
    Savoy Brown? I haven't heard that name in ages. Seems like they were an opening act for some big-name concerts in the Louisville area late 70s-early 80s.
    "Wrong" is one of those concepts that requires witnesses. Catbert, Evil Director of Human Resources

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wxjumper View Post
    Fuck, nobody told me this was a three day weekend. I thought I was going to get some things done with CONUS today.
    Some things haven't changed I see.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo432 View Post
    Savoy Brown? I haven't heard that name in ages. Seems like they were an opening act for some big-name concerts in the Louisville area late 70s-early 80s.
    My brother and I wore out their album, "A Step Further," back in the 70's. Three of the original members left to form Foghat.

We wound up not going to see them yesterday.
    "Every society honors its live conformists and its dead troublemakers."
    ~Mignon McLaughlin