Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: It's about damn time!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: It's about damn time!

Quote Originally Posted by Bunch View Post
    I'm confused... Is that suppose to be a bad thing? Is being a Muslim something shameful? Or perhaps should I be afraid of such a scenario?

The xenophobic force is strong with this one...
    You mean like how Democrats think being a Christian is shameful?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Drackore View Post
    I rarely if ever do this, but can we get back on the topic at hand? I am very interested in watching and participating in ya'll debate on the 1%, the officers position, and the enlisted rebuttal to it.
    I agree with you. But since the AF Times moved this to the Pay and Benefits section, it was going to die out any way. So might as well go off topic.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wxjumper View Post
    You mean like how Democrats think being a Christian is shameful?
    Another fallacy of the right wing propaganda machine. Almost 80% of democrats ID themselves as Christians. Is the right wingers who refuse to believe that you can be a democrat and a Christian. But what about those Muslims? Are you afraid of them too?
    Antes de que vengas a juzgarme por que escribo el inglés con errores te pregunto: Cuantos idiomas tu hablas?! Solo uno? Y vienes a juzgar mi inteligencia?! Por favor mirate en el espejo y veras en él reflejo la imagen clara de la estupidez...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Another fallacy of the right wing propaganda machine. Almost 80% of democrats ID themselves as Christians. Is the right wingers who refuse to believe that you can be a democrat and a Christian. But what about those Muslims? Are you afraid of them too?
    80% of Democrats? lol, most of those Democrats only pretend to be devote Christians in order to get enough of the moderate vote to get elected (i.e. Obama)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wxjumper View Post
    80% of Democrats? lol, most of those Democrats only pretend to be devote Christians in order to get enough of the moderate vote to get elected (i.e. Obama)
    Of course!! I forgot that right wingers feel that only they can lay claim to God and pass judgment on the faith of others who don't happen to share their political views. While at it please remember...

"Do not speak evil against one another, brothers. The one who speaks against a brother or judges his brother, speaks evil against the law and judges the law. But if you judge the law, you are not a doer of the law but a judge. There is only one lawgiver and judge, he who is able to save and to destroy. But who are you to judge your neighbor?"
    Antes de que vengas a juzgarme por que escribo el inglés con errores te pregunto: Cuantos idiomas tu hablas?! Solo uno? Y vienes a juzgar mi inteligencia?! Por favor mirate en el espejo y veras en él reflejo la imagen clara de la estupidez...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I'm confused...
    I've noticed.

Is that suppose to be a bad thing...
    Well,... you can forget about your little liberal fantasy of a Marxist utopia for our country. It just won't happen. The Muslims in our country are breeding like rabbits. In a generation or two, we will be under Islamic law (or will it be Sharia Law?)

Is being a Muslim something shameful?...
    Most people in an Islamic Republic consider being a Christian to be shameful.

Or perhaps should I be afraid of such a scenario?...
    Many people do enjoy living in an Islamic Republic. Many people in Iran are happy to obey Islamic laws. Perhaps you would enjoy being forced to obey Islamic laws. It will probably suck for the feminists though.

The xenophobic force is strong with this one...
    When we become an Islamic Republic and are forced to obey Islamic laws, then you will understand the concept of xenophobia. I lived in Saudi Arabia for a few months. They are the most xenophobic people that I have ever seen.

Have you ever noticed that Muslims are very tolerant of other religions when they are in the minority, but they become very intolerant of other religions when they are in the majority?

Are you the banned "Joe Bonham"?

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Also a fallacy to believe that you can't be a minority and Conservative, or poor and Conservative.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sandsjames View Post
    Also a fallacy to believe that you can't be a minority and Conservative, or poor and Conservative.
    Who has said that? It certainly wasn't me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by USN - Retired View Post
    I've noticed.

Well,... you can forget about your little liberal fantasy of a Marxist utopia for our country. It just won't happen. The Muslims in our country are breeding like rabbits. In a generation or two, we will be under Islamic law (or will it be Sharia Law?)

Most people in an Islamic Republic consider being a Christian to be shameful.

Many people do enjoy living in an Islamic Republic. Many people in Iran are happy to obey Islamic laws. Perhaps you would enjoy being forced to obey Islamic laws. It will probably suck for the feminists though.

When we become an Islamic Republic and are forced to obey Islamic laws, then you will understand the concept of xenophobia. I lived in Saudi Arabia for a few months. They are the most xenophobic people that I have ever seen.

Have you ever noticed that Muslims are very tolerant of other religions when they are in the minority, but they become very intolerant of other religions when they are in the majority?

Are you the banned "Joe Bonham"?
    Hey old man, turn off the Fox News and the Glenn Beck go outside and take a walk. Save some money and go on a cruise. Living in fear is a sad way to live a life. Muslims haven't conquer America yet but they certainly already conquered you.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Who has said that? It certainly wasn't me.
    Oh really?

Yes. Conservatives are a dying breed. As more minorities enter the electorate and the republican demographic starts to die the conservative/GOP will become a permanent minority at first and then an irrelevant section of American politics.
    That's exactly what you said. Once old white guys die, the conservative party will become irrelevant.