Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: It's about damn time!

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Re: It's about damn time!

Quote Originally Posted by Juggs View Post
    I've got more than till 2040 unless there is a large accident or cancer. I'm a 31 yr old and conservative leaning. Don't know where you got your 2040. Oh wait, you're a dem. You're great at pull numbers out of your ass. Ooooooohhhh

I think he's trying to say that Conservatives are all old guys. He doesn't realize that not everyone under the age of 40 believes in no consequences for any actions.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sandsjames View Post
    I think he's trying to say that Conservatives are all old guys. He doesn't realize that not everyone under the age of 40 believes in no consequences for any actions.
    That's not what I meant at all.
    Antes de que vengas a juzgarme por que escribo el inglés con errores te pregunto: Cuantos idiomas tu hablas?! Solo uno? Y vienes a juzgar mi inteligencia?! Por favor mirate en el espejo y veras en él reflejo la imagen clara de la estupidez...

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bunch View Post
    That's not what I meant at all.
    So you really think the Conservative party will be gone in 25 years? Actually, I wouldn't doubt it. We are losing many of our values. England still has a "Conservative" party but I'd dare to say that their Conservatives are more liberal than our liberals. We could go down that path if for no other reason than politicians will crumble to whatever they think will get them the "youth vote". Whether I agree with one side or the other, we need everyone from the far left to the far right. Even more than that I hope that neither the far left, far right, and everything in between give up their beliefs. I'd rather have a politician who really believes in what they say rather than one who just panders to the constituency.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

If the Conservative party will be gone in 25 years, then the economy will collapse shortly thereafter. The economy could not long survive the Liberal government agenda of welfare, borrowing, taxing, and wasteful/pointless spending.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by USN - Retired View Post
    If the Conservative party will be gone in 25 years, then the economy will collapse shortly thereafter. The economy could not long survive the Liberal government agenda of welfare, borrowing, taxing, and wasteful/pointless spending.
    Sure it can. It happens in many other countries. It just makes everyone lower class to lower middle class.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sandsjames View Post
    So you really think the Conservative party will be gone in 25 years?
    Yes. Conservatives are a dying breed. As more minorities enter the electorate and the republican demographic starts to die the conservative/GOP will become a permanent minority at first and then an irrelevant section of American politics.
    Antes de que vengas a juzgarme por que escribo el inglés con errores te pregunto: Cuantos idiomas tu hablas?! Solo uno? Y vienes a juzgar mi inteligencia?! Por favor mirate en el espejo y veras en él reflejo la imagen clara de la estupidez...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

No it won't. If the country survived Bush it can survive anything.

SW of Hou a ways or 18m near Clovis NM., CannonAFB.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I like to provoke conservatives also... Since you all probably gonna be dead by 2040 might as well laugh at your face while you still around.
    Being an optimist is a good thing especially for that coming period. Between '029-'037 there are high hopes the speeding space rocks does miss the planet, as calculations are going now, they are pretty dead on center to do earth a good shaking. Very good possibility no one will ever see the formal retirement of the 52 platform. Refurbished Atlas silos will cracker like egg shells. Sheila Jackson Lee's Mars colony will wilt in the desert.
    "Last one out of the Orderly Rm, switch off this light".

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes. Conservatives are a dying breed. As more minorities enter the electorate and the republican demographic starts to die the conservative/GOP will become a permanent minority at first and then an irrelevant section of American politics.
    Given the current demographics of Muslims in our country, i.e. increasing immigration of Muslims into the US and high birth rate of Muslims in the US and given the current demographics of Christians in the US, declining birth rate of the Christian population, I suspect that our country may become an Islamic Republic in approximately 75 years.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Given the current demographics of Muslims in our country, i.e. increasing immigration of Muslims into the US and high birth rate of Muslims in the US and given the current demographics of Christians in the US, declining birth rate of the Christian population, I suspect that our country may become an Islamic Republic in approximately 75 years.
    I'm confused... Is that suppose to be a bad thing? Is being a Muslim something shameful? Or perhaps should I be afraid of such a scenario?

The xenophobic force is strong with this one...