Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: OPSTEMPO during drawdown

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: OPSTEMPO during drawdown

Quote Originally Posted by Chief_KO View Post
    So you're saying not all wars end with less than 100 hours of ground combat and a ticker tape parade.
    Imagine that...
    If we used The Art of War as a guide it could be. Sun Tzu was more "kill 'em and get the hell out of Dodge" than "hang around until they forget what we did for them rebuilding the mess that was there before we got there."
    "Wrong" is one of those concepts that requires witnesses. Catbert, Evil Director of Human Resources

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Honestly, I feel less busy at work now than I did during similar time frame the past few years.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wxjumper View Post
    True, I am sure AFPC had to add an extra server or two to handle all the increased traffic. You look around any office, about 50% of the computers will have at least one webpage open on MyPers.
    Well, to be fair, it's because everyone is constantly trying to keep up with the flood of e-mails directly us to MyPers.
    Do you know the difference between education and experience? Education is when you read the fine print; experience is what you get when you don't. -Pete Seeger

Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. -Arnold Palmer