Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: At least the DOJ is on the right side of this one for once..

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)

At least the DOJ is on the right side of this one for once..

The DOJ is fighting California's state supreme court issuing a license to practice to someone who is a known and outspoken illegal (undocumented worker) alien.
    But after reading the stories what i would like to know is, if he is known to be illegal, how did he even GET through law school, and take the bar?

http://www.thedailyjournal.com/viewa...ice-law-Calif-

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)

Re: At least the DOJ is on the right side of this one for once..

What.. No one wants to comment on this?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

When Sergio passed the bar back in Aug 2012, I made comments about it in a now-deleted immigration thread. No one seemed to care then either.
    When things go wrong in your command, start searching for the reason in increasingly larger concentric circles around your own desk.
    -GEN Bruce C. Clarke

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

US minority populations are growing. DEMs will begin winning all elections with landslide victories. Entitlement spending will go through the roof and military bennies will disappear. I'll whine and cry, then go back to my Xbox while I can still afford it.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by efmbman View Post
    When Sergio passed the bar back in Aug 2012, I made comments about it in a now-deleted immigration thread. No one seemed to care then either.
    Which of the subforums was that thread? I don't recollect one back from then about it.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by garhkal View Post
    Which of the subforums was that thread? I don't recollect one back from then about it.
    The thread was "In the News" and it was about illegals or something. I posted a link to an article about this case. Naturally, the thread devolved into something like a kindergarden playground fight involving the usual suspects and people were banned and the thread deleted as far as I can tell. I cannot find my posts in my history.
    When things go wrong in your command, start searching for the reason in increasingly larger concentric circles around your own desk.
    -GEN Bruce C. Clarke

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Nobody is commenting because we know the outcome of the comments. If one feels the guy shouldn't have been allowed in college they will be labeled as a racist.

Sure the guy should have been deported, and the DOJ SHOULD be involved

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by efmbman View Post
    The thread was "In the News" and it was about illegals or something. I posted a link to an article about this case. Naturally, the thread devolved into something like a kindergarden playground fight involving the usual suspects and people were banned and the thread deleted as far as I can tell. I cannot find my posts in my history.
    The SOP of the Mods. You want to see something interesting. Try to find threads started by TAK. Gone.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

The answer to the question(s) of how an illegal alien was able to attend college, law school, and take the bar exam can be answered in two words:

Hispanic & California

Next question...
    "Never force a fart in Djibouti"..."Always marry your second wife first"..."If anyone says that you're not a team player, maybe they're on the wrong team"..."You can gold plate a turd and it's still a turd"

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Seems to me the DOJ is not involved at all. There has been enough press about this over the past year that finding Sergio, taking him into custody and deporting him should have been done already. More lip service from a government that is unwilling or unable to enforce the laws.
    -GEN Bruce C. Clarke