Thread: Air Force Times forum Quit Working?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Air Force Times forum Quit Working?

for the past week I have been trying to delete the threads I am no longer interested in by going to Quick Links and deleting threads that I am subscribed to. The system fails to delete them and I continue getting emails with links to the threads. What's up with that?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Air Force Times forum Quit Working?

Quote Originally Posted by Slyoldawg View Post
    for the past week I have been trying to delete the threads I am no longer interested in by going to Quick Links and deleting threads that I am subscribed to. The system fails to delete them and I continue getting emails with links to the threads. What's up with that?
    There are only like 2-3 active threads at one time anymore, cant be too big a burden. I think they just gave up on all those fancy add-ons, "they" claim they aren't trying to shut this place down, but I think otherwise.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

You are trying to unsubscribe to threads you had subscribed to?

Have you tried going to the thread individually, going to "Thread Tools" and then "Unsubscribe from this thread"?
    The most important six inches on the battlefield ... is between your ears.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mikezulu1 View Post
    There are only like 2-3 active threads at one time anymore, cant be too big a burden. I think they just gave up on all those fancy add-ons, "they" claim they aren't trying to shut this place down, but I think otherwise.
    I am presently subscribed to five threads that I am trying to delete using the "Quick Links" button I have always used. It simply quit working last week. Ar least someone is "lurking" here from management, because they sure moved this post fast enough. yet, Quick Links is still not working as it has since I joined this forum.

I have a fix in mind though.