Thread: Seriously

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Seriously

The other day I was working out in the gym on base doing a new crossfit-style workout that required several machines. In between workouts, my buddy and I would sometimes stop in front of the mirror by the dumbbell rack and flex/play some air drums. We were really feeling the burn and were almost done with our workout, when this fatass dressed like Richard Simmons tried to butt in and use one of our machines. Thankfully, he slid off the bench that was still covered in our sweat and busted his ass on some weights we had sitting on the floor. He walked out of the room mumbling, but he seemed OK.

Retired
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Seriously

I see what you did here. Thanks for making me spit Theraflu all over my screen.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by VCO View Post
    The other day I was working out in the gym on base doing a new crossfit-style workout that required several machines. In between workouts, my buddy and I would sometimes stop in front of the mirror by the dumbbell rack and flex/play some air drums. We were really feeling the burn and were almost done with our workout, when this fatass dressed like Richard Simmons tried to butt in and use one of our machines. Thankfully, he slid off the bench that was still covered in our sweat and busted his ass on some weights we had sitting on the floor. He walked out of the room mumbling, but he seemed OK.
    The sad part is that this is barely satire. That's almost a verbatim representation of what actually went down.
    Do you know the difference between education and experience? Education is when you read the fine print; experience is what you get when you don't. -Pete Seeger

Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. -Arnold Palmer

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Aware.
    Beezow Doo-Doo Zopittybop-Bop-Bop, TSgt, USAF
    Deputy Executive Assistant for the Assistant Deputy Chief
    HQ COBRA
    867-5309
    :ranger

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do taskers on their behalf.

"The man who views the world at 50 the same as he did at 20 has wasted 30 years of his life." -- Muhammad Ali

"Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer!"- Arnold Schwarzenegger