Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Kids being kids, or a hate crime??

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)

Re: Kids being kids, or a hate crime??

Quote Originally Posted by Juggs View Post
    You're racist.
    You mad, bro?
    "Well... Uber's going to "driverless" cars soon, and their research probably shows that they're a natural fit (when it comes to getting paid for doing nothing)."
    -Rainmaker, referencing black males

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty Jones View Post
    You mad, bro?
    You called me a banana. You a racist bro? Another page out of JBs book. So sad.

So what exactly do you do on a given day. Wake up, sip coffee and wait on folks to disagree with you on MTF? Sounds magical.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)

You called me a banana. You a racist bro? Another page out of JBs book. So sad.
    No, what's sad is that you've now resorted to trying to win a pissing contest. If you want to engage in a pissing contest, you'll be doing it alone. When you're ready to discuss the topic of this thread, let me know.
    "Well... Uber's going to "driverless" cars soon, and their research probably shows that they're a natural fit (when it comes to getting paid for doing nothing)."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

No, what's sad is that you've now resorted to trying to win a pissing contest. If you want to engage in a pissing contest, you'll be doing it alone. When you're ready to discuss the topic of this thread, let me know.
    Umm you're actively taking part in it. So doing it alone really isn't going to happen.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)

Umm you're actively taking part in it. So doing it alone really isn't going to happen.
    If I was actively engaging you in your pissing contest, I'd be arguing with you over bananas and shit. But like I said, I'm only interested in discussing the topic.

Apparently, you're fighting a battle that you can't win with your assertions on hate crime and the media. You can't win the battle, and now you want to resort to something that you think you can win. I'll tell you what: do you want your pissing contest trophy? Go ahead, you can have it. When it gets old, come back and discuss the topic.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

You're still participating.

Oh you mean how the media refuses to label a black on white crime as a hate crime, yet people go nuts over a white on back crime. Yea ok pal.

Maybe if the would post it on CNN or some other liberal news source you would see it better. A fox doesn't report it often either but does more than the liberal news sources.

Oh I get my news from more than one source. Sole source targeting is never good. Same applies to getting information. Local and national from multiple sources.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)

You're still participating.

Oh you mean how the media refuses to label a black on white crime as a hate crime, yet people go nuts over a white on back crime. Yea ok pal.

Maybe if the would post it on CNN or some other liberal news source you would see it better. A fox doesn't report it often either but does more than the liberal news sources.

Oh I get my news from more than one source. Sole source targeting is never good. Same applies to getting information. Local and national from multiple sources.
    No, what I'm doing is providing the catalyst to keep you going on with your pissing contest. I need to keep responding until you feel victorious. Maybe you'll wear yourself out like a kid at the playground.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

No, what I'm doing is providing the catalyst for you to keep you going on with your pissing contest. I need to keep responding until you feel victorious. Maybe you'll wear yourself out like a kid at the playground.
    Nope what you're doing is engaging in a pissing contest. Nice try though.

For the record mods if you look at post 76 I attempted to continue the discussion at hand and RJ once again is just trying to belittle instead of discussing issue. Reference his post #77 as I quoted. Thanks.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)

Nope what you're doing is engaging in a pissing contest. Nice try though.
    How many times have you said this? This is a plea for the last word. Do you want it? All you have to do is ask! I'll be more than happy to hand you that trophy!

For the record mods if you look at post 76 I attempted to continue the discussion at hand and RJ once again is just trying to belittle instead of discussing issue. Reference his post #77 as I quoted. Thanks.
    Sorry, Juggs. Won't work. Look at those first two posts in this thread from you today. That was you starting the fire. You're not going to absolve yourself of this, Juggs. Whatever happened the other day, you just couldn't leave well enough alone. And you still can't. At least, not until you feel like you've "won." And you're not going to stop until you do. I know this, and so do you. So keep telling yourself that I'm falling for your trap. I don't feel the need to win anything. I'm not the one who feels like he has "unfinished business." That's all you, Juggs.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I've made an attempt at continuing the discussion. You keep bringing it down though. I would venture to guess you won't be able to leave this post alone. It will eat at you not getting the last word.