Thread: Army Surveys - Junk Mail

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Army Surveys - Junk Mail

Dear Army Senior Leaders: please stop sending me demands to complete your *cough* anonymous surveys and requests for feedback. I no longer want my official Army email Inbox clogged full of your (now) junk mail.

POC for this request is me.

V/R,

(quickly becoming disgruntle) SEA

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Army Surveys - Junk Mail

Quote Originally Posted by ImpliedConsent View Post
    Dear Army Senior Leaders: please stop sending me demands to complete your *cough* anonymous surveys and requests for feedback. I no longer want my official Army email Inbox clogged full of your (now) junk mail.

POC for this request is me.

V/R,

(quickly becoming disgruntle) SEA
    Last time I looked, your official Army email box was NOT your email box, it is one of the Army's email boxes assigned for official use only. That means that you really have no means of successfully blocking the surveys and other official email from landing on your official Army Email Box. If you still can't go along with the program, please feel free to exit the Army at your next ETS Date and go work elsewhere where you will have to deal with their official Email in your designated Email Box.

Official Email isn't for your personal use, only official use.
    [FONT=arial black]SSG Cornelius Seon, USA (Retired)
    [/FONT][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2][COLOR=#000000][SIZE=3][FONT=Arial]
    [/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=4][B][FONT=arial black]We must respect the other fellow’s religion, but only in the sense and to the extent that we respect his theory that his wife is beautiful and his children smart.

H.L. Mencken
    [/FONT][/B][/SIZE]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CORNELIUSSEON View Post
    Last time I looked, your official Army email box was NOT your email box, it is one of the Army's email boxes assigned for official use only. That means that you really have no means of successfully blocking the surveys and other official email from landing on your official Army Email Box. If you still can't go along with the program, please feel free to exit the Army at your next ETS Date and go work elsewhere where you will have to deal with their official Email in your designated Email Box.

Official Email isn't for your personal use, only official use.
    Holy crap retired SSG, have you lost your mind? Have you ever embraced the concept of humor? Cynicism? Satire? Last I checked you wish you were still Active Duty, but alas, you haven't been eligible since the Depression. If you still can't go along with the program, please feel free to exit Life at the next weapons range.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ImpliedConsent View Post
    Holy crap retired SSG, have you lost your mind? Have you ever embraced the concept of humor? Cynicism? Satire? Last I checked you wish you were still Active Duty, but alas, you haven't been eligible since the Depression. If you still can't go along with the program, please feel free to exit Life at the next weapons range.
    You sounded dirt serious to me. Besides, i really don't come to these forums for humor - I leave that to Comedy Central. Besides, there really isn't much comedy on these forums anyway - most people who come here are serious about what they post. If you insist on being humorous, maybe you should indicate that in your post. Otherwise, you will be taken as being serious again.
    [FONT=arial black]SSG Cornelius Seon, USA (Retired)
    [/FONT][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2][COLOR=#000000][SIZE=3][FONT=Arial]
    [/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=4][B][FONT=arial black]We must respect the other fellow’s religion, but only in the sense and to the extent that we respect his theory that his wife is beautiful and his children smart.

H.L. Mencken
    [/FONT][/B][/SIZE]