Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I still wouldn't vote for the guy, but would you?

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Re: I still wouldn't vote for the guy, but would you?

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty Jones View Post
    TJ, if you ask me, I think Rainmaker is worse than WJ5. To be honest, I like WJ5. I actually miss the guy when he hasn't posted here for awhile. I could have a few drinks with WJ5 and argue with him all day and have a good time.

I can't say the same for Rainmaker. Right here, he's pointing out "30 million Mexican babies to feed," but if you call him out on it, he'll respond with emasculating language about being PC or people's feelings being hurt, etc. I'd like to hear him talk the same shit on the west side of San Antonio; and see if he doesn't get more than just his "feelings" hurt.

I agree that the 47% speech neither help nor hurt him. If you agreed with him, you were going to vote for him anyway. If you disagreed with him, you weren't going to vote for him anyway.
    oh well how a big a boy are you slick? and Call me out on what? Not wanting to support 30 million Mexican kids at the expense of our own? Rainmaker don't feel it's his duty to support kids of lawbreakers that don't/can't assimilate or just want to get on the dole. not that it matters much but, Rainmaker happen to have lived in a barrio or two in Tejas in his day and while he don't have any particular fodness for their culture he don't have any ill will toward them neither. Far as Rainmaker and the rest of the majority US CITIZENS. They can keep that great culture all to themselves in Mexico. Rainmaker's ill will is directed toward the self rightous libtards trying to force their Multicultural utopion fantasy on the rest of us. On our own dime and calling us Racists if we don't like it. How has NAFTA worked out for Mexico anyway? Any white person that thinks the "browning of America" is the best thing for our country going forward must hate himself and his own children. Now run along and go drink your low carb, gluten free beer with the rest of the flamers out there in berkeley chump.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 71Fish View Post
    That 47% weren't going to vote for Romney anyway, so I don't think it hurt him all that much.
    That was the point. it hurt him with the 2-3% that were on the fence and don't want to hear the truth. That 2-3% is waking the fuck up and will swing red or 3rd party in 16. The Oligarch's Amnesty fantasy is DOA. and so probably around 2020 or 2024. peeps will figure out and we may finally see a legit 3rd party president elected when the Boomer's die off and the Millenials get control.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rainmaker View Post
    oh well how a big a boy are you slick?
    I'm least big enough to tell you with certainty that I have never once said anything on MTF that I wouldn't say to someone's face.

and Call me out on what? Not wanting to support 30 million Mexican kids at the expense of our own? Rainmaker don't feel it's his duty to support kids of lawbreakers that don't/can't assimilate or just want to get on the dole.
    Which is a load of crap. Because as soon as "our own" need help, you're ready to speak ill of them and rant on why they don't deserve that help. And, of course... you think they need to "assimilate."

You see this, TJ? I've never once seen WJ5 say shit like this. Have you? Not saying that he hasn't crossed a line or two, but insinuating that all should assimilate? That's beyond ridiculous.

not that it matters much but, Rainmaker happen to have lived in a barrio or two in Tejas in his day and while he don't have any particular fodness for their culture he don't have any ill will toward them neither.
    And your ability to type this shows that you knew to keep your mouth shut. And talk shit HERE instead.

Far as Rainmaker and the rest of the majority US CITIZENS. They can keep that great culture all to themselves in Mexico. Rainmaker's ill will is directed toward the self rightous libtards trying to force their Multicultural utopion fantasy on the rest of us. How has NAFTA worked out for Mexico anyway? Any white person that thinks the "browning of America" is the best thing for our country going forward must hate himself and his own children.
    All this, and especially that last paragraph. Tsk, tsk.
    "Well... Uber's going to "driverless" cars soon, and their research probably shows that they're a natural fit (when it comes to getting paid for doing nothing)."
    -Rainmaker, referencing black males

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

I'm least big enough to tell you with certainty that I have never once said anything on MTF that I wouldn't say to someone's face.

Which is a load of crap. Because as soon as "our own" need help, you're ready to speak ill of them and rant on why they don't deserve that help. And, of course... you think they need to "assimilate."

You see this, TJ? I've never once seen WJ5 say shit like this. Have you? Not saying that he hasn't crossed a line or two, but insinuating that all should assimilate? That's beyond ridiculous.

And your ability to type this shows that you knew to keep your mouth shut. And talk shit HERE instead.

All this, and especially that last paragraph. Tsk, tsk.
    blah blah blah...you a bad dude and a moral crusader to boot.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)

blah blah blah...you a bad dude and a moral crusader to boot.
    Looks like you don't want anymore of this. I wouldn't either.
    "Well... Uber's going to "driverless" cars soon, and their research probably shows that they're a natural fit (when it comes to getting paid for doing nothing)."

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Looks like you don't want anymore of this. I wouldn't either.
    Rainmaker just don't care to get dragged down into the circular argument. we've had it before. Usually It goes like this. Rainmaker presents objective facts for consideration. You answer by calling calling him a racist that hates black people. and dozens of non sensical youtube videos about the Pruit Igoe myth. It's pointless. Last time you got banned and Rainmaker got warned. Rainmaker got better things to do (like working and spending time with his white children and neighbors)

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)

Rainmaker just don't care to get dragged down into the circular argument. we've had it before. Usually It goes like this. Rainmaker presents objective facts for consideration.
    If your minstrel show postings aren't an indicator of how much of joke you are, this is.

You answer by calling calling him a racist that hates black people.
    And Mexicans.

and dozens of non sensical youtube videos about the Pruit Igoe myth.
    In a conversation about public housing. Certainly the right time and place.

It's pointless. Last time you got banned and Rainmaker got warned.
    I got banned over an exchange I had with Juggs (who also got banned), not you.

Rainmaker got better things to do (like working and spending time with his white children and neighbors)
    Bubbye! I know you don't want anymore. So take your little ass home, and do your thing.