Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Halloween...

Retired
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Halloween...

What are your critters going as this year?

My oldest is 10 and is going as Wonder Woman
    Boy is 9 and going as Percy Jackson
    Little Bit is 6 and is going as Cat Woman.

Tried to get Boyo to go as a super hero....not having it.

Should be a ton of fun.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Halloween...

I've got a Luigi, a Spider-Witch, and a Tinkerbell.

Wore my "Random Canadian" costume to work today...I don't think these Okies here understood it...probably haven't seen many Canucks 'round these parts...

(Costume was a toque with "Canada" pins, Winnipeg Jets jersey, jeans, snow boots, a Rush tape, a Team Canada puck, and a snow-shovel...even had a pocket full of loonies and beaver-nickels.)

Retired
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kicker47 View Post
    I've got a Luigi, a Spider-Witch, and a Tinkerbell.

Wore my "Random Canadian" costume to work today...I don't think these Okies here understood it...probably haven't seen many Canucks 'round these parts...

(Costume was a toque with "Canada" pins, Winnipeg Jets jersey, jeans, snow boots, a Rush tape, a Team Canada puck, and a snow-shovel...even had a pocket full of loonies and beaver-nickels.)

The kids had a blast out in the neighborhood. We followed them as they went from house to house. Then we took them out for dinner. By the time we got home they were wiped out.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

My five year old son went out as a Star Wars Republic Trooper, my wife went out as Snow White. I would have gone out as a gladiator myself if I hadn't passed out on my bed and took a nap within ten minutes of my arrival home from work.
    "The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." ~ Thomas Jefferson

It will be of little avail to the people that the laws are made by men of their own choice if the laws be so voluminous that they cannot be read, or so incoherent that they cannot be understood.
    James Madison

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

My son went as Dr Who and my daughter went as the pink power ranger. It was funny some people actually knew who. Y son was with his sonic screw driver. Has anybody else watched that show?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Juggs View Post
    My son went as Dr Who and my daughter went as the pink power ranger. It was funny some people actually knew who. Y son was with his sonic screw driver. Has anybody else watched that show?
    Son was Dr. Who? Cool! I started watched again and rememeber when Tom Baker was the Doctor.
    "Wrong" is one of those concepts that requires witnesses. Catbert, Evil Director of Human Resources

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo432 View Post
    Son was Dr. Who? Cool! I started watched again and rememeber when Tom Baker was the Doctor.
    My son and wife love that show. I catch it when they're watching it, but I'm not as fanatical as they are.

Newbie - (Restricted)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

In our party I wear the costume of a zombie and my girl suit like a witch.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

My oldest went as Dr. Bailey from Grey's Anatomy. My middle child went as the Joker and even worked on his laugh for it. My youngest went as a cat, she wanted to be a zombie cat but wouldnt sit still for the makeup.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

I have never watched Dr. Who.