Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: slutty halloween costumes, how slutty is to slutt for a AF squadron halloween party?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

slutty halloween costumes, how slutty is to slutt for a AF squadron halloween party?

How about this, is this to slutty?

I personally think its fine, but with the current focus on getting rid of anything that might be offensive, or sexual in the work place, I'm not sure how it would go over.

how about this one?

again, the super man emblem promotes truth, justice and the American way, how can you go wrong with that, I'll give this one a pass as well

now this one...is questionable

pretty sure you can't walk around base with ninja weapons, so i'd say no, unless they left the weapons at the armory

but enough about my opinion, please everyone post pictures of what is, and is not appropriate to wear for AF Halloween Parties

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: slutty halloween costumes, how slutty is to slutt for a AF squadron halloween par

And again, not really related to the Air Force, even if you put "Air Force" in the thread title. Private warnings have not worked, so here is a public one: cut it out. Stop being disruptive.
    The most important six inches on the battlefield ... is between your ears.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: slutty halloween costumes, how slutty is to slutt for a AF squadron halloween par

its specifically about air force squadron parties..how is that not AF related?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by veritas View Post
    How about this, is this to slutty?

I personally think its fine, but with the current focus on getting rid of anything that might be offensive, or sexual in the work place, I'm not sure how it would go over.

how about this one?

again, the super man emblem promotes truth, justice and the American way, how can you go wrong with that, I'll give this one a pass as well

now this one...is questionable

pretty sure you can't walk around base with ninja weapons, so i'd say no, unless they left the weapons at the armory

but enough about my opinion, please everyone post pictures of what is, and is not appropriate to wear for AF Halloween Parties
    You have obviously never been to a dorm party..... All costumes are appropriate... Of course, now chicks probably have to have a separate party from the dudes...either that or they probably have to have an electric fence between the two...
    “I say, imagine in your private life, if you decided that I’m not going to pay my mortgage for a month or two—first of all you’re not saving money by not paying your mortgage. You’re just a dead beat. “

--Barak Obama

You may say I'm a dreamer But I'm not
    --John Lennon

Lord of the Pings

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

I don't think anything is TOO slutty for Halloween. That's what it's for now. It gives women who are too scared to dress like that the rest of the year a reason to do so. I say kudos. I think we should have Halloween once a month.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

I am wondering at what point will the earth tip on its axis if threads aren't placed properly when created.

I don’t have any quotes……you can pick one for yourself

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TJMAC77SP View Post
    I am wondering at what point will the earth tip on its axis if threads aren't placed properly when created.
    There are certain apopcalyptic implications to improper thread placement. Too dire to get into now.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 71Fish View Post
    There are certain apopcalyptic implications to improper thread placement. Too dire to get into now.
    I may not have the code-word clearance

I don’t have any quotes……you can pick one for yourself

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I think the argument being made in another thread was that the earth tip on its axis if threads aren't placed in one single forum for people who don't know how or want use a message board.
    The most important six inches on the battlefield ... is between your ears.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

I swear Shrike is one of the mods.
    Beezow Doo-Doo Zopittybop-Bop-Bop, TSgt, USAF
    Deputy Executive Assistant for the Assistant Deputy Chief
    HQ COBRA
    867-5309
    :ranger

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do taskers on their behalf.

"The man who views the world at 50 the same as he did at 20 has wasted 30 years of his life." -- Muhammad Ali

"Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer!"- Arnold Schwarzenegger