Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: abandoning your built in fan base in search of wider target audience alway fails

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: abandoning your built in fan base in search of wider target audience alway fails

Wait, people get paid to be moderators? Damn.
    The most important six inches on the battlefield ... is between your ears.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Re: abandoning your built in fan base in search of wider target audience alway fails

Quote Originally Posted by veritas View Post
    maybe the mods can tell us why they ruined the forum? Do they work for another forum? paid off to destroy this one? I'm really interested why a small group of a few incompetent mods would destroy this place? Perhaps you are so incompetent that you still think what you did was a good idea? The mods here should change their names to "tea party". One small group of ignorant extremist destroying what they are not intellectually capable of understanding
    It's like when a new NCOIC comes into a shop and changes everything immediately. Before, the shop was fine, everything took care of itself. Now, the shop is tentative and has no cohesion. Then, the new NCOIC, who fucked up the shop, gets moved into a Superintendent position to fuck up the entire flight.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mjölnir View Post
    Wait, people get paid to be moderators? Damn.
    That's even worse, getting paid to ruin a place would make sense.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Really, Veritas...didn't the mods help you out just a couple weeks ago when you posted some wild ass rant about work? Guess you would have prefered that thread be left up, right?

Or maybe you're just drunk right now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sandsjames View Post
    Before, the shop was fine, everything took care of itself.
    I think a fair number of people didn't think things were fine though.

As I said to @veritas earlier, I for one am definitely open to suggestions; but I am more likely to take you seriously if you have a conversation vice a rant, profanity laced post or PM, use slurs etc.
    The most important six inches on the battlefield ... is between your ears.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Aw...what's the matter chicken...don't like the truth?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by imnohero View Post
    Really, Veritas...didn't the mods help you out just a couple weeks ago when you posted some wild ass rant about work? Guess you would have prefered that thread be left up, right?

Or maybe you're just drunk right now.
    :spy"These LOW & CHEAP SHOTS when you Loose a debate on a subject when referring to booze,meds, or street stuff is 'tack-less', a clear assault of a members character, 'maybe overlooked' by some as 'in good fun'; but I personally do not, for an insult is an insult with a mean intent backing it up, just another school house bully want for attention." (And all this time I was led to believe this was an 'Adult' Forum)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

LOL. Wondering if someone is drunk is an assault on their character?

I notice you ignore the actual point of the post....that Veritas is bitching about the people the helped him out just recently.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

as to "adult"... you should try it yourself. I know you think you're clever with all the emoticons and quotes and whatever...but your as transparent as plastic wrap.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by imnohero View Post
    Aw...what's the matter chicken...don't like the truth?
    "I will not get baited into a debate with you over our opinions SIR; seeing I have 0 support on this Forum from anyone for anything as recent 'history' has proved. So go and have a peaceful day on me since I did all I could to keep every ones blood pressure down."