Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: abandoning your built in fan base in search of wider target audience alway fails

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: abandoning your built in fan base in search of wider target audience alway fails

Yes MILD profanity :gay: :fuckyou:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: abandoning your built in fan base in search of wider target audience alway fails

"The Decline of the Alt Accounts"
    Antes de que vengas a juzgarme por que escribo el inglés con errores te pregunto: Cuantos idiomas tu hablas?! Solo uno? Y vienes a juzgar mi inteligencia?! Por favor mirate en el espejo y veras en él reflejo la imagen clara de la estupidez...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

the Rep wars were great and should have a national holiday named after them.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I have a better suggestion...everyone that was involved with the rep wars should be permanently banned, along with all thier whiny friends...then the rest of us won't have to put up with the periodic idiocy of them complaining about how things were better before. It's only 3 or 4 people, that basically don't contribute anything else anyway, so no big loss.

Oh, and Veritas, you didn't answer my question...didn't the mods help you out by deleting a thread after your chain of command caught you cursing them out? I'm sure they could undelete it, if you'd prefer to not have their help.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by imnohero View Post
    Uh, techno...I don't know where you've been for the last 8-9 months, but the so called "Crackdown" started last February, came to a head in June-July with people having spasms and "quitting", and have been going along pretty unpurturbed for the last 2-3 months. Other the occassional thread getting moved here and there, and an occassional nudge from the mods, it's been active and uneventful.

I have a better question...why does this seem to come up every two months or so?
    I didn't specify a timeframe in my post. I'm well aware of when it started and the timeline. I've been unhappy with the direction the forums have taken since that time.
    Newton's First Law of Motion

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by imnohero View Post
    I have a better suggestion...everyone that was involved with the rep wars should be permanently banned, along with all thier whiny friends...then the rest of us won't have to put up with the periodic idiocy of them complaining about how things were better before. It's only 3 or 4 people, that basically don't contribute anything else anyway, so no big loss.

Oh, and Veritas, you didn't answer my question...didn't the mods help you out by deleting a thread after your chain of command caught you cursing them out? I'm sure they could undelete it, if you'd prefer to not have their help.
    I have a suggestion, anyone who was upset by the rep wars should remove their tampon for at least 15 min a day and pretend to be a man

Senior Member Absinthe Anecdote's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by technomage1 View Post
    I'd like to know several thing about the crackdown. First, why, and why now? The rep wars were long over - and if there was ever a need for mods, it was then. Second, who are the mods? Do they even work for the military times publishing group? Who appointed them? At least with Alice we knew who she was. Third, there is a fine line between modding to keep a forum civil and over modding, which -as we're seeing here - kills the forum. Why the heavyhandedness? Why has nearly every thread remotely critical of the mods or the new system been deleted? What's the goal here?
    I think they are former users except for forum admin. One is probably Crusty, another might be Shaken, I thought Kelly might have been another. The only one who was a little creepy is that Rasta guy and I think one of the other mods might have moderated him because he chilled out.

I never really had an issue with them until that one with the confusing Norse folk lore name started complaining about me posting Catherine Bell pictures. Catherine Bell is relevant to any discussion in here because she played a JAG lawyer on TV; plus, she is super hot.

Someone needs to drink a bottle of Milk of Magnesia because they are uptight. It isn't me who needs to drink it and it certainly isn't Catherine Bell.

@Mjolnir

Don't start complaining about me complaining about you. Just go drink your medicine.

Senior Member Absinthe Anecdote's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Wasn't it revealed a long time ago that Veritas is an alt account?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Oh, I think she is uber-hot. But the photos really weren't relevant to the discussion. Again, uber-hot.
    The most important six inches on the battlefield ... is between your ears.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Absinthe Anecdote View Post
    Wasn't it revealed a long time ago that Veritas is an alt account?
    It is an account for a user that previously deleted an old account. The moderators saw the IP match really quick, he outed himself in a thread a while ago.
    The most important six inches on the battlefield ... is between your ears.