Thread: Worst PT Session Ever

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Worst PT Session Ever

What the hell is this?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Worst PT Session Ever

It's called circuit training. It's actually good for you. I know crazy. Airmen doing PT. it's dangerous. PT is so dangerous.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

I think he's referring to how vigorously these guys are working...definitely taking full advantage of the workout session...with great oversight from the PTL with the headphones on.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Juggs View Post
    It's called circuit training. It's actually good for you. I know crazy. Airmen doing PT. it's dangerous. PT is so dangerous.
    So if I walk into a weight room and do fuck-all by the bench presses and preacher curl benches with my headphones on, does that count as training? Because that is about as close as these fools are getting to actually putting-in a decent workout.

Quote Originally Posted by sandsjames View Post
    I think he's referring to how vigorously these guys are working...definitely taking full advantage of the workout session...with great oversight from the PTL with the headphones on.
    Thank you. When you aren't beating things with hammers and drag racing on the airfield at 4am during barrier checks, you Power Pro guys are actually quite smart.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BOSS302 View Post
    So if I walk into a weight room and do fuck-all by the bench presses and preacher curl benches with my headphones on, does that count as training? Because that is about as close as these fools are getting to actually putting-in a decent workout.

Thank you. When you aren't beating things with hammers and drag racing on the airfield at 4am during barrier checks, you Power Pro guys are actually quite smart.
    We're pretty smart when beating things with hammers, too...as you well know.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Reminds me a LOT of PT at NCOA....
    “I say, imagine in your private life, if you decided that I’m not going to pay my mortgage for a month or two—first of all you’re not saving money by not paying your mortgage. You’re just a dead beat. “

--Barak Obama

You may say I'm a dreamer But I'm not
    --John Lennon

Lord of the Pings

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BOSS302 View Post
    What the hell is this?

I had to watch the video first to make sure I was not in it before I commented. I have been a part of this type of thing way too much. My old unit used to do "circuit training" where we would go around the circle and each person could pick an exercise to do. We were doing things like "the Swan" and "wacky jacks". When it was my turn I always picked jumping jacks just to see who was wearing a sports bra. Today, I am pretty sure that would be condisdered sexual harrassment. I miss the old AF.