Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Hockey Thread

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: The Hockey Thread

Quote Originally Posted by sandsjames View Post
    I'm a Canucks fan. I watched a little hockey when I was a kid, because it wasn't really televised, so I was kind of a Kings fan by default (that's who they showed when I saw a game). I really got into it once I got married (wife and step son from Vancouver) and am now a Canucks fan.
    Holy shit I thought I was the only one. I still have the hockey news when they signed Molginy to play with Pavel and I was a fan before that. I have seen the Nucks play an Anahiem, LA, Tampa Bay, San Jose and Dallas(many times) sad I have only been to the garage once though.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Vrake View Post
    Holy shit I thought I was the only one. I still have the hockey news when they signed Molginy to play with Pavel and I was a fan before that. I have seen the Nucks play an Anahiem, LA, Tampa Bay, San Jose and Dallas(many times) sad I have only been to the garage once though.
    I've only seen them once, and that was in Dallas. I was surprised at how many fans travel to the games.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The Colorado Avalanche have gone from getting the number one draft pick to starting the season 5-0. I'm not exactly sure what's happening here, but I like it.
    "I would never lie. I willfully participate in a campaign of misinformation." -Fox Mulder

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Mike Smith's goal the other day is probably going to be the highlight of our season...