Straight from AFT editorial section...guess there is only one other person in the AF that agrees with me and I applaud his courage to identify himself.

NO EXCUSE FOR PT FAILS

The physical training guidance and changes aren’t what’s causing people to pass or fail. It’s poor discipline, poor eating habits, ignorance and laziness.
We need to stop letting people get away with multiple fails. We all know the requirements at a minimum six months prior to testing. There are no grounds to complain about any of it.
Quit seeking out a waiver/profile when your test date rolls around because you are too lazy to exercise. We have the easiest test of any branch.
Maybe implementing no-notice PT tests would keep members more on their toes; or it would help get rid of those who just want to complain versus those who take it upon themselves to get out and run. I can’t believe the overweight bodies I still see in the Air Force. It’s simple:You people are not within Air Force standards.

Master Sgt. Craig Dawdy
Mountain Home Air Force Base, Idaho

It’s poor discipline, poor eating habits, ignorance and laziness. (BINGO)
Quit seeking out a waiver/profile when your test date rolls around because you are too lazy to exercise. (Air Force needs to fix this)
We have the easiest test of any branch (not so sure about that one...I think alot of Army and Navy would fail ours, Marines would do okay...assuming the test was administered properly...which isn't the case today now that the FACs have dissolved to low ranking, untrained Airmen).
I can’t believe the overweight bodies I still see in the Air Force (It's called body wraps or tape test tightening).
Maybe implementing no-notice PT tests would keep members more on their toes. (Plausible suggestion, but highly unlikely...members must fill out that questionairre at least 7 days before the test)
It’s simple:You people are not within Air Force standards. (StandardsAMust)