View Poll Results: Should Gays/Lesbians Serve/Be Housed in Separate Units?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, gays/lesbians should have their own regiments and housing

2 66.67%
  • No, gays and lesbians should be fully integrated with heterosexuals

1 33.33%
  • Undecided

0 0%

Thread: Gays/ Lesbians Only: Do You Think Gays and Lesbians Should Serve in Separte Units?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Gays/ Lesbians Only: Do You Think Gays and Lesbians Should Serve in Separte Units?

Just curious. As a gay or lesbian, would you prefer to serve in a separate unit and be housed in separate facilities away from heterosexuals. I ask this because personally I believe this is a preferred method of co-existence---the best for morale as well as for functioning as a cohesive part of the military. Look forward to your feedback.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Re: Gays/ Lesbians Only: Do You Think Gays and Lesbians Should Serve in Separte Units

It's allri-i-i-i-ight(Mexican accent) ; )

Quote Originally Posted by Measure Man View Post
    Oops...I misread...I answered but am neither gay or lesbian. Sorry I messed up your poll...delete 1 no answer.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Re: Gays/ Lesbians Only: Do You Think Gays and Lesbians Should Serve in Separte Units

Quote Originally Posted by Measure Man View Post
    Oops...I misread...I answered but am neither gay or lesbian. Sorry I messed up your poll...delete 1 no answer.
    Not going to vote & mess up his poll....but my answer would be no too. Can you imagine the stink people would raise if the military tried to do this? The Supreme Court said it best years ago, separate but equal is inherently unequal.
    Newton's First Law of Motion