Thread: Ndamukong Suh

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Ndamukong Suh

WTF is his problem? Is he out of control...uncoachable...or just a brainless thug. Detroit needs to reign him in or the NFL needs to sit him for a long time.
    "Never force a fart in Djibouti"..."Always marry your second wife first"..."If anyone says that you're not a team player, maybe they're on the wrong team"..."You can gold plate a turd and it's still a turd"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Ndamukong Suh

He's not doing anything different than the players from the 60's-70's(go look at archived video). Just now the Nanny Football League doesn't believe in violent hitting.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yeah, for Christ's sake.............let's go back to the days of leather helmets and few rules. Pussies !!!

I don’t have any quotes……you can pick one for yourself

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Suh just doesn't care. I don't think he's intentionally dirty, he just isn't smart enough, in the moment, to let common sense take over. He's like the guy in the bar that just goes in to have a good time but as soon as somebody looks at him wrong he can't control himself.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I think the Lions should have to forfit the game....

Skol Vikings!
    “I say, imagine in your private life, if you decided that I’m not going to pay my mortgage for a month or two—first of all you’re not saving money by not paying your mortgage. You’re just a dead beat. “

--Barak Obama

You may say I'm a dreamer But I'm not
    --John Lennon

Lord of the Pings

Newbie - (Restricted)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Ndamukong Suh is a defensive lineman. He is paid to make tackles and get to the QB. His job requires intensity and aggression. I have no problem with the way he plays football. The man is everything I would want my defensive linemen to be. He can be your friend after the game, but during the game, I want him to destroy the opposition. Badassery defined.

Man up and play football.

Newbie - (Restricted)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Everybody plays dirty football in the NFL. Holding, grabbing, spitting, and all kinds of unbelievable stuff happens in a fumble pile. John Stockton and Karl Malone were dirty basketball players. Ronnie Lott put some hits on people that would be considered illegal this season.

They all do it, but Suh has such a spotlight on him, he'll always get caught, and he'll always be accused of being dirty. Watch any other defensive lineman or offensive lineman. Cheap shots and assaults are pretty commonplace.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Giant Voice View Post
    He's not doing anything different than the players from the 60's-70's(go look at archived video). Just now the Nanny Football League doesn't believe in violent hitting.
    Uuuum. Show me the archived video. Show me a dude that stomped on a defenseless dude's arm, or kicked a dude (intentionally) in the crotch.

That being said, the block for which he was fined is just a regular play, and he was just doing his job.

Roger Goodell might just legislate the NFL out of existence.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yeah, Suh's a thug. If it wasn't for every play of every game being scrutinized back in NYC, a couple of offensive lineman probably would've already "giving him the bidnez."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rizzo77 View Post
    Uuuum. Show me the archived video. Show me a dude that stomped on a defenseless dude's arm, or kicked a dude (intentionally) in the crotch.

That being said, the block for which he was fined is just a regular play, and he was just doing his job.

Roger Goodell might just legislate the NFL out of existence.

http://www.usatoday.com/picture-gall...story/1735087/

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/mul...content.1.html

Mean Joe Green, Dick Butkus, Jack Ham, Greg Lloyd, James Harrison, Hines Ward, Art Donovan once played with one hand wrapped like a club. Google is your friend