Thread: Super Bowl Halftime

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Super Bowl Halftime

Pretty much the last 20 years of SB halftime shows have been crap. Why not recognize the home states of the two teams or of the host state by a performance by the state champion high school marching band, college band, or Drum Corps International champion?
    "Never force a fart in Djibouti"..."Always marry your second wife first"..."If anyone says that you're not a team player, maybe they're on the wrong team"..."You can gold plate a turd and it's still a turd"

Retired
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Super Bowl Halftime

I agree they have been generally terrible, with the possible exception of the Tom Petty show a couple years ago.

On the other hand, the games haven't been great either. When the commercials upstage the game, something is wrong.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I don't give a crap about the halftime "show" or the pregame "show" for that matter. I care about the game. At Superbowl halftime, I take the opportunity to take a shit, or I switch to a sitcom that I like.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

SB's are only good for one thing, commercials. Oh and Janet Jackson's clothes "malfunction".

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by B1k3rBoi View Post
    SB's are only good for one thing, commercials. Oh and Janet Jackson's clothes "malfunction".
    The best halftime ever!