Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Major Metzger Mayo And Her Enabler Scoundrels Belong At The Top Of The Shame List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Angry Major Metzger Mayo And Her Enabler Scoundrels Belong At The Top Of The Shame List

Just saying! They and their cops pals are a bunch of scumbags costing us millions and damaging the war effort. Worst case I ever saw and the media helped them too! :haha:

Retired
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Major Metzger Mayo And Her Enabler Scoundrels Belong At The Top Of The Shame List

When was the whole Metzger deal? A long time ago I think. Other than a few cranks and conspiracy theories, nothing has been proven.

Not sure this belongs here...maybe some other members will weigh in? Lets see what our community thinks.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Re: Major Metzger Mayo And Her Enabler Scoundrels Belong At The Top Of The Shame List

Of course it deserves discussion. Why would it not deserve discussion?

Of course WillP has a tendency to go a little to the side of "I need my meds" in his discussions but there are a lot of holes in the story of Jill Metzger further exacerbated by some questionable situations after the incident. Neither she nor the USAF has been totally forthcoming about neither the incident nor its aftermath.

I don’t have any quotes……you can pick one for yourself

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TJMAC77SP View Post
    Of course it deserves discussion. Why would it not deserve discussion?

Of course WillP has a tendency to go a little to the side of "I need my meds" in his discussions but there are a lot of holes in the story of Jill Metzger further exacerbated by some questionable situations after the incident. Neither she nor the USAF has been totally forthcoming about neither the incident nor its aftermath.
    Agreed. However, I have not seen anything "new" about this incident in the news or otherqise. Is this thread just a vent out of nowhere?
    When things go wrong in your command, start searching for the reason in increasingly larger concentric circles around your own desk.
    -GEN Bruce C. Clarke

Retired
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Oh, sorry, I didn't mean to imply that it didn't deserve discussion. My question was whether it rises to "hall of shame" material.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Please discuss the issue.

But, the intent of the Wall of Shame is not for accusation but to record once something is proven.
    The most important six inches on the battlefield ... is between your ears.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Did WillPowers start this thread in the Wall of Shame or was it moved there?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

It was started in the Wall of Shame thread.

It was moved to the Off Duty thread.
    The most important six inches on the battlefield ... is between your ears.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mjölnir View Post
    It was started in the Wall of Shame thread.

It was moved to the Off Duty thread.
    Sounds appropriate........on with the discussion.

EDIT: I haven't looked but I assume the previous thread(s) discussing Jill Metzger were deleted?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Nope, all still there. It's just that they are 2 years + old, so you have to dig a little.