Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Happy Monday

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Happy Monday

I hope you guys have a great week....and if you are stationed at JBSA....please STOP calling me.

Ever have one of those days where your phones are ringing off the hook? You didn't want to get up that morning anyway? and you forgot your caffiene? Yup...that is today for me.

So maybe if I tell everyone Happy Monday it will make it better.

Off to the Meme thread to cheer myself up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Insert clever quote here...

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Re: Happy Monday

Today is Monday? Since retirement!!!! I don't really pay too much attention.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sandsjames View Post
    Today is Monday? Since retirement!!!! I don't really pay too much attention.
    I know, right? I realized it was Monday when it suddenly occurred to me I'd spent all morning in the recliner watching ESPN and doing the puzzles in the Tampa Bay Times and my wife hadn't nagged at me once, yet. So I went to check on her and realized she was at work.

Oh well, sucks to be her.
    "Every society honors its live conformists and its dead troublemakers."
    ~Mignon McLaughlin

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I'm sooooo jealous.
    Advice from JD2780:

"don't post angry"

Retired
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BENDER56 View Post
    I know, right? I realized it was Monday when it suddenly occurred to me I'd spent all morning in the recliner watching ESPN and doing the puzzles in the Tampa Bay Times and my wife hadn't nagged at me once, yet. So I went to check on her and realized she was at work.

Oh well, sucks to be her.
    Lucky you. I woke up, woke up the rugrats, threw them on a bus, and was out the door. Forgot my gym bag, forgot my lunch, and forgot my debit card. I am already waiting for Friday.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AlexCross View Post
    Lucky you. I woke up, woke up the rugrats, threw them on a bus, and was out the door. Forgot my gym bag, forgot my lunch, and forgot my debit card. I am already waiting for Friday.
    On Saturday I left my debit card at the Tune In Lounge in Hollywood Studios and didn't realize it until we were at the Rose and Crown in EPCOT. So I had to go all the way back and get it. So, yeah dude, I can thoroughly empathize with you there.
    "Every society honors its live conformists and its dead troublemakers."
    ~Mignon McLaughlin

Retired
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BENDER56 View Post
    On Saturday I left my debit card at the Tune In Lounge in Hollywood Studios and didn't realize it until we were at the Rose and Crown in EPCOT. So I had to go all the way back and get it. So, yeah dude, I can thoroughly empathize with you there.
    Lucky for me I don't live far so I could get home for lunch. Now it is pouring rain so I my afternoon run may be off anyway.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I had to work the weekend so it is an odd Monday. Yes it is the start of a work week but I didn't have two days off to make Monday any worse than any other day....

Oh, and Fuck Mondays!
    “I say, imagine in your private life, if you decided that I’m not going to pay my mortgage for a month or two—first of all you’re not saving money by not paying your mortgage. You’re just a dead beat. “

--Barak Obama

You may say I'm a dreamer But I'm not
    --John Lennon

Lord of the Pings

Retired
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pullinteeth View Post
    I had to work the weekend so it is an odd Monday. Yes it is the start of a work week but I didn't have two days off to make Monday any worse than any other day....

Oh, and Fuck Mondays!
    No work work this weekend. But we had stuff to do around the house, kids activities, birthday parties, and we managed to sneak in a dinner date while the kids were at evening church. Now if we could sneak in a grown up movie...life would be great.

Newbie - (Restricted)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Welcome to Lackland.

I honestly want to find out who forces those poor souls at the gate to say that ridiculous phrase to EVERY single vehicle that comes through the gates.