Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: NFL what's your team and can they beat the Broncos!!?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

NFL what's your team and can they beat the Broncos!!?

Everyone by now has realized that the Broncos are going to win the Super Bowl...

Who's you team and how deep you think they will go this season?
    Antes de que vengas a juzgarme por que escribo el inglés con errores te pregunto: Cuantos idiomas tu hablas?! Solo uno? Y vienes a juzgar mi inteligencia?! Por favor mirate en el espejo y veras en él reflejo la imagen clara de la estupidez...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: NFL what's your team and can they beat the Broncos!!?

I'm a Panthers fan, and I do not think we could beat the Broncos. I would guess the Panthers might be able to pull off 6 or 7 wins this season...pretty much par for the course for this franchise.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I think Cam Newton is going to have a monster year .
    Antes de que vengas a juzgarme por que escribo el inglés con errores te pregunto: Cuantos idiomas tu hablas?! Solo uno? Y vienes a juzgar mi inteligencia?! Por favor mirate en el espejo y veras en él reflejo la imagen clara de la estupidez...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bunch View Post
    I think Cam Newton is going to have a monster year .
    I hope so. He seemed to regress a little bit last year...not sure if opposing defenses figured him out or if he was just going through a bit of a sophomore slump (compared to his rookie numbers). I think it will be tough to compete in the NFC South this year. The Falcons are still strong, the Saints will probably have a better year, and the Bucs are improving as well.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RFScott View Post
    I hope so. He seemed to regress a little bit last year...not sure if opposing defenses figured him out or if he was just going through a bit of a sophomore slump (compared to his rookie numbers). I think it will be tough to compete in the NFC South this year. The Falcons are still strong, the Saints will probably have a better year, and the Bucs are improving as well.
    I think he did better at the end of the year, you should know better than I. I think it was a combination of defenses doing a better prep job and he trying to figure things out.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bunch View Post
    I think he did better at the end of the year, you should know better than I. I think it was a combination of defenses doing a better prep job and he trying to figure things out.
    His offensive coordinator is now a head coach elsewhere.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The Browns. With Ray Horton coaching the defense, there's a chance. A very stout front seven, but rather thin in the defensive backfield.

The Bronco's defense is hurting. One stand out signed away, another with a possible eight game suspension, and a third day-to-day.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

@Bunch

What's your team?
    Annapolis High School, Annapolis MD

... and can they beat the Broncos!!?
    Probably

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

I will take the Texans, but only because the game will be in Houston late in the season. I suspect that game will decide which team in the #1 seed and which is #2.

I do not think the Texans would beat the Broncos in a playoff game. I can only cite my experience as a Houston sports fan over the years to know the choke is alway waiting just around the corner. (See biggest comeback in NFL history: Oilers @ Bills AFC Wild Card game. Houston up 35-3 in the 3rd quarter... and lose the game 38-35 in OT! No, I have never forgotten.)
    When things go wrong in your command, start searching for the reason in increasingly larger concentric circles around your own desk.
    -GEN Bruce C. Clarke

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by efmbman View Post
    I will take the Texans, but only because the game will be in Houston late in the season. I suspect that game will decide which team in the #1 seed and which is #2.

I do not think the Texans would beat the Broncos in a playoff game. I can only cite my experience as a Houston sports fan over the years to know the choke is alway waiting just around the corner. (See biggest comeback in NFL history: Oilers @ Bills AFC Wild Card game. Houston up 35-3 in the 3rd quarter... and lose the game 38-35 in OT! No, I have never forgotten.)
    I was getting ready to turn that game off, glad I stuck with it!